Chapter TWENTY SEVEN

Elyar Fox

"Mom! Dad!" Evy shouted as she ran towards them and hugged them so tight. I can't believe they really went home to surprise us. I was very very happy.

"I-I thought you won't be-" mom cuts me off by saying,

"we decided to go home since we haven't seen you in a while honey." She said as she went closer to me and hugged me.

"wow you got taller. and.. more handsome, I must say. You look different." She said. Dad came over as well and laughed with mom as they looked at me, amused.

"Did our little elyar finally got a girlfriend?" Dad said. I was shocked when they brought it up. It was a bit awkward for me since I haven't been open with them about these kinds of things in the past. I nodded shyly as dad squeezed me in a tight hug.

"Invite her to dinner. I want to meet her." mom said. My eyes widen as she gave me the phone for me to call her. Are they serious?! They wanted to meet Camellia?

"o-okay." I said as I started dialling her phone number.

"hello?"

"H-hey. I-it's Elyar." 

'"hey. what's up?"

"uhmm.. m-my parents are here." 

"wow. I'm happy for you."

...

...

"so.. you called for?"

"uhmm.. oh! yeah.. They want to meet you. want to have dinner? maybe friday night? I'll pick you up." 

"uhhhm.. O-okay. what time?" 

"I'll pick you up at seven." 

"o-okay. I'll tell my parents as well." 

"okay. thanks. bye."

"bye. see you."

"So. What did she say?" Mom giddily said the moment I returned the phone back.

"frida night at 7." I said.

---

(friday came)

Camellia Frost

"Lianna! Hyacinth! I really really need your help!" I shouted the moment I saw them walking through the hallway.

"Hey Camie. What's up?" Hyacinth said.

"Elyar'sparentscameandtheyinvitedmetodinnerandidon'tknowwhattowearand-" Linna shushed me by grabbing my shoulders that made me stand still.

"say it sloooowly." She said. I took a deep breath and explained everything to them. I told every songle detail of what actually happened and they just laughed at me while dragging me towards I don't know where.

"I have the perfect dress for you Camie!" Hyacinth said as she pushed me to the bus and off we go.

When we arrived at Hyacinth's place, she literally took everything from her closet to her bed letting me pick a dress.

"Pick one.. nevermind. This." She gave me a red dress that showed almost every skin I have which I will never ever wear.

"How about this? this is your style." Lianna gave me a blue knee length dress with sleeves that doesn't show much skin. That's definitely my style.