Chapter THIRTY

"so how are things with you and Elyar? I heard you two had a bit of.. Lover's quarrel?" Lianna asked me the moment she saw me entering the school.

"It was my fault. I kind of pissed him off so don't get the wrong Idea." I cleared it up before Lianna could blame it all to Elyar when it was clearly my fault.

"Nope. I won't" She said. Hyacinth must've heard our conversation since she was walking behind us without us knowing. She really creeps me out sometimes.

"We'll head off first. Our class is this way. See you at lunch Cam" Hyacinth said as they went to the opposite way I was about to go and regretted right after because I saw the LAST person I wanted to see today... Matt.

"Hey Cam.. Good thing I saw you.. I-" I went the other way the moment I saw him but he was quick to stop me and grabbed my arm.

"Camie.. Where are you going? I just called you." He said as I slowly took my arm off of his grip.

"I don't think I should be talking to you now. I'm sorry." I said but he didn't let me go.

"No. I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry for saying those words yesterday. I know I was wrong and I really feel bad for saying those things to you. I hope you forgive me." He said. I can see the sincerity in his eyes and I can really feel that he regretted te things he told me yesterday so I smiled at him saying,

"Fine. You're forgiven. Just.. You know..  I have a boyfriend and.." He giggled a bit and nodded at me saying he understands.

"trust me. I'm used to that." He said.

"well, I'll make sure to inform Elyar that you're harmless then."  We laughed our way to our way to our classroom, since we had almost the same class for the whole day.

"Camie." I heard Elyar called for me, obviously pissed because I was with Matt.

"hey man." Matt said as he tried to give Elyar a bro fist but Elyar clearly ignored him and held my hand to go to our seats.

"Why are you with him again?" He whispered as the both of us sat together at the back.

"he apologized and told me he's not what we think he is." I defended but he just snorted.

"Oh please. and you  believed him?" he said. I just stayed quiet and ignored every word he said right after that. I don't want to argue with him with this again.

----

Time seemed to slow down during classes that I could fall asleep in any second but Elyar was there to wake me up. Elyar's mood seemed to lighten up when he saw and laughed at my sleepy face. I mean, why would he even do that?

"El! Just the person I wanted to see." we saw Rosy running towards us. Matt was also there to hear what his sister has to say.

"we're going to have a house party next friday. Hope you could come. and uhhmm.. You too Camellia." She said as she gave each of us an invitation.

"oh I forgot about that. it's some kind of welcome party for me since I just got here. Well I hope you both could come." Matt said. He went to his sister's side and was about to grab her hand and go ahead of us but, Rosy didn't leave.

"How about we have coffee or something like right now. Are you both available?" Rosy asked. Matt somehow looked at her confused.

"sure. That would be lovely." I said as Elyar agreed since Rosy was there so it was not a problem.

"I'll tell Hyacinth and Lianna first so they won't wait for me." I said as I took my phone out and texted them. They seem to be excited for us and agreed right away.

"I guess I have to skip club activities today as well" I said as Elyar, Matt, Rosy and I went outside to Elyar's car.

UPDATE! I kind of change something in the previous chapters but the thought was still there so don't worry. :) hope you all like it!!!