Chapter TWENTY TWO

Hyacinth's POV

"El!" I shouted the moment I saw Elyar walking alone looking for someone, perhaps me and Camellia.

"Where's Camie?" He asked.

"So you're on the nickname basis now? What does she call you? Ellie? Lili? El-" He cuts me off by sighing.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked.

"I'm not doing anything. She went back to her work because she told me her break is up." I told him.

"Really? 'he used to like me but I rejected him'? What makes that as 'doing nothing'?" He said getting pissed by me. It may not be the main reason why he's currently annoyed at me, but I think making him wait for a long time and rejecting him in the past makes him hate me today and that's what I'm aiming for now.

For him to not hate me anymore.

"oh relax will you? Just think of this as a simple greeting from me to you and your girlfriend." I said as I tapped his shoulders.

"She's really amazing. Don't ever let her go." I whispered and went away.

Camellia Frost's POV

*Flashback*

"Do you wanna know why I'm doing this to you?"  She said as I nodded.

"well.." She made a brief pause before speaking again.

"Consider this as my way of greeting a new friend." She said. When I was about to let her explain again, my phone rang, Evelyn was calling.

"Hey, break time's over. Come back here quickly. we need you." She said.

"I-I'm on my way." I said as I ended our conversation.

"I'll be going now. Thanks for your time." I thanked her as I ran back inside without looking at her once more.

*Present*

What does she mean? Is she really being nice to me? or is she planning on taking Elyar back to her? or maybe making Elyar love her and leave me?! I don't want that! I love Elyar and I don't want other girls to take him from me! but.. Elyar loves me right? He loves me so he won't leave me right? UGH! What am I thinking?! I don't even know anymore!

Better call Lianna .

"Hello!" She said as I plopped my head on my cushion. Today was a long day and I'm very tired.

"Lianna? c-can I ask you something?" I said.

"sure! what is it?" She asked.

"uhhhm.. how do I say this.. well.. uhhhh" I was having a hard time picking right words to say to her to not sound so selfish or conceited.

"Just tell me already. I won't judge." She said. I inhaled and exhaled before telling her my problem.

"heandhispastlovemettodayandshetookmeeverywhereandhadfunwithmeand-" she cuts me off by saying a loud "STOP!"

"Say it slowly. I can't even understand a word you said." She said.

"Elyar.. he and.. his past love met today. Her name's Hyacinth and she's really pretty. She even spend time with me duirng my break time. She paid for everything we ate and she was really kind. I don't know what's her purpose of doing that but I really think she's up to no good. She was Elyar's past love but she rejected him in middle school.. maybe.. just maybe.. she.. she realized that.. she really.. loved.. el-..." I heard her squeel for a moment which bothered me a bit.

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"nothing. It's just.. It's my first time hearing a friend's Rant of JEALOUSY!" She said. She laughed after saying those bothersoe words which made my cheeks red. Good thing we're only on the phone.

"Jealous? Wha- I am not jealous!" I said.

"Yes you are. If not why would you even think about it and besides, didn't she made it clear that she rejected him? Her. The one that rejected Elyar. There's nothing to worry about. You're just over thinking." She said but that didn't convince me.

"b-but.. what if Elyar suddenly loved her again? First love never die right? What if he'll leave me? and I'll be all alone.. again.. what if-" She cutss me off again by saying,

"Stop with the "What ifs". I know that you know that he loves you so much and a past one sided love won't ruin the both of you. trust me. Trust him." She said. I've calmed down a bit when she said those words to me. Lianna is such a good friend. She's really there whenever she needs me.

"Thank you." I said as I smile without me noticing.

"for what?" She asked.

"For being there when I needed you the most." I said.

"That's what friends are for right?" Yep. I know that.

"Thanks again. Goodnight." I said as I waited for her "Goodnight" before ending the conversation.

There's no need to worry Camellia. Trust Elyar and nothing bad will happen. Trust him because he trusts you as well.

So what do you think Hyacinth is trying to do? We'll know more about her in future chapters so keep on reading and thank you for the votes! :D