Chapter FIVE

Camellia Frost

It has been the worst two weeks for me since the first day of school. Ms Red head here won't stop bugging me during lunch time, breaks and even after classes. Elyar on the other hand tries to become my friend. For all I know he just wants everybody's attention. He just wants to become the hero that everyone expects him to be. He wants to be known as the good guy in the scene. He wants to be as popular as any other well known players here at our school. All he wants is fame and power and he'll use me to gain. Well sorry for him because I'm not falling for that.

That's what everybody wants. FAME, POWER, POPULARITY. Big words huh? but big words needs to have big actions to be achieved and everybody will do everything just to be one of those people havingthose three big words. What's even the use of having these words in your life? Satisfaction? That's just bullshit! I don't even know why am I all hyped up with the thought of this. I just wish I could just evaporate and precipitate in another world or dimension if possible.

"hi hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!" Speaking of evaporating, I want it NOW!!

"Camieeeeeee! Wanna eat lunch together? I made your favorite egg rolls!" Ms. Red head said as she sat beside me comfortably. How does she even know I eat lunch here? and why does she call me that? She is not my friend! and more importantly, WHY DOES SHE KNOW MY FAVORITE FOOD?!

"Don't call me that. and I have my own lunch." I said as I ate my own lunch. She placed some eggrolls on my lunch box which forced me to eat them. I took one egg roll and it's.. Delicious. 

"not bad." I told her which only made her squeel like a rubber ducky.

"you mean it????? It's the first compliment I have ever received from-" I cut her off by saying

"you put more salt than pepper. It's a bit raw and wet. you didn't beat it well either. and also.." I stopped for a moment taking some white thing from the other egg roll.

"Crack them well. egg shells are not edible." I said giving the egg rolls back to her. Must admit it was quite delicious at first.

"My heart.. my poor poor heart." She dramatically placed her hand on her chest as she faked sobs.

"What's all the commotion up here? mind if I join you two?" Another anoying voice from blondie.

"yes. go out. the two of you." I said as emotionless as possible.

"Oh don't be silly. I know deep inside, You want me to be here." He said as he playfully raised his eyebrows repeatedly.

"You know, when you told me that my egg rolls were not that bad, I was really really happy. Even when you tried to take back what you have said, I felt so happy. I just hope you'll start to accept us as your friends. I mean, everybody needs someone to lean on right? We're right here reaching our hands to you. I just hope you could as well accept us whole heartedly." She said. I stared at her with my usual emotionless face and said,

"But your egg rolls are salty." Elyar laughed at her reaction and really finds her amusing. I stared at them still telling myself that I don't need them. They're just friends with you because they want something from you and I won't let that happen. They won't get what they want from me. Never in a million years

---

Finally, a peaceful walk going home. No shouts, no annoying voices, no annoying laughter, no Red head and No blondie around. I feel so relaxed after a long week of misery and pain. I was happily walking the road towards my home, but I think my happy face scares everyone away, when all of a sudden, this girl called Amy with her friends blocked my way.

"What are you doing?" She asked me as I turned around and walked away. Maybe I'll take the long way home today.

"I am talking to you! What are you doing with our Elyar! He's not listening to us! He's not hanging out with us instead, he's hanging out with YOU! What did you do huh? seduce him? Threatened him? huh? What?!" She shouted. I don't know what she's talking about but Elyar is the one who's pushing himself to me. It's the other way around dumbass.

"I'm going home." Was all I said. I don't need to freaking explain everything to her. She's not even worth my precious time.

"Look! Next time I saw you with Elyar again, You'll get what you deserve to have. Mark my word. You have been warned. Bitch." She said as she hit me with her shoulder that made me fall on my bum. I waited for them to be far enough from me before I stood up and walked back home.

First there's blondie, then there's red head.. now another blondie? What in the world did I do to deserve this! I repeat..

All I wanted is a peaceful life now it is ruined becuase of these two creatures that are destroying my peaceful living! How am I suppose to live great life with these two? I told them that I don't need friends! Why can't they just leave me alone!

I WANT TO BE ALONE!!!

So I think this is the part where Camellia is almost at her limit. I hope you all liked it so far. :D thanks for reading!