Chapter THIRTY ONE

"and then our teacher went out.. puking. He's really disgusting sometimes but he's still proud of it then-" Rosy was telling us all about her highschool expriences in her country and it was fun listening to her.

"hey enough about us. I'm getting embarrassed in here. How about you two. How did you meet?" matt suddenly changed the topic that made Rosy look at me and Elyar.

"yeah. tell us about your romantic first meeting." Rosy added.

"If being kicked on the face then falling on the stairs would be romantic then yeah.. That's our romantic first meeting." I heard a chuckle from Matt and a dramatic gasp from Rosy.

"long story." I said telling them not to ask us why.

Our mini bonding lasted for a couple of hours and it was getting late. Rosy and Matt decided to walk from here to their house since it was just a walking distance while Elyar drove me home,telling my parents why I was a bit late tonight.

"I'll take care of my sister about your absence today so don't worry okay? Goodnight." Elyar said. I smiled and waved goodbye at him since dad was looking at us the whole time. No time for goodnight kisses.

Matt's POV

When Elyar and Camellia was out of sight, I waved at some taxi and went inside.

"why do we have to take the taxi when El was there to bring us home. you're no fun matty. Just like before." Rosy pouted but that didn't stop me from telling her off.

"I know exactly what you're doing Rose and I'm warning you to stop. They're not for your entertainment." I said but she just laughed. Here we go again.

"oh shush it! I know exactly what I'm doing. Elyar's hot.. Camellia's not.. He's cool.. she's a dork. He's-" Matt cuts her off by saying,

"she's not like that. She amazing okay. Stop judging her." I managed to defend her but since this is my sister we're talking about, she will think that..

"you like her don't you?" I sighed and shook my head while rubbing the bridge of my nose. I certainly feel like I'm the older one here.

"here we go again. Just.. behave yourself okay? I don't want you in trouble.. AGAIN." I emphasized so she would know I'm serious about this but I think it has no effect on her.

After a week..

Camellia's POV

"have you noticed something?" Lianna siddenly crept behind me with Hyacinth at her side.

"what?" I ask not knowing what they're up to.

"like since last week after you've been out with Elyar, Rosy and Matt.. Have you noticed something...... Unusual?" Lianna asked me once again but I still didn't get her. Hyacinth shoved herm out of the way to let her talk to me.

"Rosy and Elyar have been spending a lot of time together during your "not with Elyar" Time. Elyar even made you wait for hours just because Rosy wanted him to accompany her to the faculty lounge, for what? a talk with the gym teacher about her class performance? She could've ask someone who's NOT Elyar." Hyacinth was clearly pissed off by what Elyar has been doing these days. It also bothered me but I choose to shrug it off since I trust Elyar and Elyar won't do something to upset me.

"Rosy's not familiar with the place so-" Hyacinth cuts me off by slamming both her hands on my desk.

"then why is she asking Elyar to do it? You're friends with her right? why can't she ask you or maybe tag along with him?" She interrogated.

"maybe she's more comfortable with Elyar than me. Elyar's a nice guy and people will like him right away." Once I said these words, Lianna and Hyacinth gave up as they both pulled their hair in fraustration.

"don't say I didn't try to warn you okay? be careful with that Rosy girl. She's not what you think she is." Hyacinth warns before leaving me on my seat and settled in hers.

Why are they being like this to Rosy? I don't really think she's going to do that to Elyar.

she won't, right?

Update!!! I will edit this later so please bear with my grammar. :)