Chapter NINETEEN

Elyar Fox

"We're almost there.." I told Camie as I guided her through the area where my surprise is. I know she doesn't want these kinds of cheesy stuff from me but I can't help but doing this. I want to make her feel special. I want to spoil her and treat her like a queen. 

Why am I doing this? It's just our first monthsary, as what my sister wants to call it, and I wanted it to be really special so I planned this without her knowing.

"Can I take the blind fold now?" She asked impatiently. I chuckled and took it off myself. The look on her face...

(going back to the past)

"Now that we're dating, I wanted to know more about you. Likes and dislikes, favorites and other cool things about you. So I thought of playing queation and answer with you today." She said as I pushed the door for her to enter the cake shop first.

"Sure. but first we need to order something." I said. I took the menu and picked my favorite cake.

"two slices of Chocolate cake and a milkshake."  I said and stared at her, smiling innocently.

"That was my favorite cake and drink."  (honestly.. I don't know his favorites so this is plain GUESS.. it's an AU so everything is not true) I said and gave her a smile that made her blush to her ears!

"w-well.. I'd like a slice of Red Velvet cake, a milkshake as well and two brownies."  She said. She gave me a smile and handed the menu back to the waitress so she could finally leave us alone.

"I'm guessing those were your favorites as well?" I said as she nodded at me.

"You ask first." I told her. She looked at me in the eye and asked me her first question.

"Favorite color?" She asked.

"Red.. sometimes Blue.. I don't have an exact favorite color but I hate pink." I said. She laughed at me as the waitress came back with our order.

"I like purple. and I hate pink too." She said as she started eating her favorite cake. I could see it in her face that she really enjoys it very much.

"well, my turn. First Love?" I asked her as she pointed her fork at me. I blushed a little and let out a little chuckle. Thanks to the huge knot that my stomach made, I was embarassed.

"you?" She asked.

"I wanted to be honest with you so I'll tell you her name. She's Hyacinth Andrews. I confessed to her once but she didn't return my feelings. Things didn't work out that well after that because, let's say... She didn't let me know of her true feelings right away and kind of... lead me on a bit. but that was a long time ago. No big deal" I said as I took a bite from my chocolate cake. I faced her after that only to see a sad face.. I guess. Is she upset about what I've told her?

"I-I'm sorry Camie.. I didn't mean to hurt you." I said as she took my hands and faced me.

"I'm not hurt. I'm your girlfriend now, so that means... I'm the one you love right no-" She stopped in mid sentence realizing what she did. She actually told me what's in her mind. I giggled at her red face as I raised her head to look straight into her eyes.

"That's right. there's no need to be hurt. I love you now. There's no other girl in my life, well except my mom and my sister, that's more important in my life than you." I said as she gave me a lovely smile she always do.

"my turn. this time, I'll tell you facts about myself.. *clears throat* I love dogs, cats and several other cute creatures or things that is currently existing in this world. I love reading, eating, and my family. I hate fake people, liars, make-up and surprises." She said. 

"surprises?" I asked her. I didn't get the last part.

"yes. like, birthday surprises. For me it's just a waste of money. Yes, you would be very happy now, but it won't last forever. Spending a lot of money for one day is not very practical." She said. I was shocked and was currently planning for surprise parties when we have to. Damn her and her practicality!

"Well.. I like music, guitars and food. The things you hate are the same as mine though.. I like surprises." I said as we continued asking each other until we went home..

(back to the present)

"I already told you.. I don't need these kinds of thngs." She said as she sat down on the mat that is spread on the warm sand of the beach. 

"I love picnics. and I want to spend it with the girl I love the most too." I said as I opened the basket my sister prepared for us and took out everything we made last night. Yes, She was my teacher last night in cooking class 101.

"Thank you El. Even though I told you I don't like this kind of stuff.. you still did this. and I think.." She took a big bite on the Ham and Cheese Sandwhich I took out.

"I'm starting to like surprises from you." She said. I closed the spaces between our faces and rubbed my nose against hers.

"Anything for the girl I love. What makes her happy will also make me happy." I said. I hugged her as the sun starts to set.

"It's so beautiful." She said as she hugged me back.

"you are beautiful." I said.

So How's the big surprise????? :D It's not so much of a surprise I guess.. I hope you all liked it! :D