Chapter TWENTY ONE

Elyar Fox POV

"Hyacinth? Is that you? You've... Changed." I said as she slightly glared at me, possible misunderstood me.

"I mean it as a compliment. Don't misunderstand."  I said. She laughed at me as she painfully slapped my arm. Well, that didn't change though.

"Oh! I'd like you to meet someone." I said as I grabbed Camellia's hand and introduced them to each other.

"Camellia, this is Hyacinth. A very dear friend of mine in middle school. Hyacinth, meet Camellia, my girlfriend." I said. She smiled and shook hands with Camellia being the friendly girl I have ever known.

"I didn't know you had it in you to actually find a beautiful girlfriend like her." I don't know if that was an insult or a compliment but either way, I am happy that she finds her beautiful.

"You know he always picks ugly girls in the past to make me jealous." She told Camellia which only shocked her.

"woah woah woah.. I didn't make you jealous." I said as she looked at me with that "don't even think about it" face.

"In all honesty, he used to like me. I turned him down and here he is, having a beautiful girlfriend like you. How about let's leave him there and have girl time together." She suggested. I could see the nervous look on Camellia's face and was about to disagree with her decision but, she already dragged Camellia from me. 

I wonder what's she's thinking?

Camellia Frost's POV

I thought I was going to spend my free time with Elyar but, why am I dragged into this. I don't even know this girl. This girl who Elyar liked before. Is she planning on something? Like those in movies where the EX appears and tries her best to take the guy back to her. She's really pretty to be the evil EX in our little drama here. 

"Wanna try all the mini games here?" She asked as she pointed at every booth to let me pick the first one.

We did a lot of things in an hour and a half. Shooting games, dice games, and other adventurous games. To be honest, I feel like I'm getting along with her already. I don't know if it's a good thing or not but fun is the best word to describe my time with her today. 

"Here." She passed me a vanilla ice cream cone as she had chocolate ice cream cone for herself. Even though I had a lot of fun with her today, I still have that doubting feeling. She wouldn't do this without something in return and I wanted to be honest with her so here I go.

"uhhm.. Not to be rude or anyting but.." I was cut off when she faced at me smiling.

"hmm?" She asked.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Why? Can't I?" She asked me back.

"We just met, we even barely know each other and you're Elyar's Ex." I suddenlt blurted out words which are not meant to come out.

"ex?" She asked while I kept quiet.

"Like I told you. I turned him down." She said licking the melted I cream on her cone.

"So why are you being niceto me? No one has been this nice to me without a reason." I said. She turned to look at me. She was serious this time. Very Serious.

"Do you want to know why I'm doing this to you?" She asked as I nodded.

"well..."

Cliffhanger guys! :D see you on the next chapter!