Chapter TWENTY

Camellia Frost

"Do I really need to do this? We're just guides right?" I asked Lianna and Evelyn who's currently working on something for me.

"Of course. A festival won't be complete without a competition and, I want us to win the Best Club Award. So WE really have to do this." Evelyn explained.

"But... Why is my hair tied in a high ponytail like this?! I look awfull!" I said as they started putting powder on my face.

"And what is that?! I don't wear make up!" I said but they tied me up to keep me still so they could do their black magic on me. 

All I wanted to do is to paint but why do still need to be some kind of guide to the customers when they visit here? I just hope I won't do this again tomorrow.

"Done! You look dashing!" Lianna said as they freed me from the deathly chair of doom.. as what I call it.

"Here's our uniform so you better change. We'll open the mini gallery in any minute now." Evelyn said as I took the uniform from her.

It was... a nightmare.. Why do I have to wear this? A high-waist black pencil skirt, blue shirt with ruffles on the chest part and a black coat. What's worse is that... I have to wear black high heeled shoes!

"Could I wear my flats instead?" I shouted.

"No." Evelyn and Lianna chorused. I guess there's no point on arguing with them. I just hope my hard work and sacrifice will be paid off after this.

"You're georgeous Camie! It looks good on you!" Lianna said. I felt heat spreading all over my cheeks when they all stared at me. I'm not really used with people staring at me like I'm the center of attraction.

"Listen everyone! Our goal is to attain the Best Club Award and to achieve it, we must guide our viewers throughout the gallery. Also, Tea will be given to them for free. Be sure to be at your best. Goodluck!" Evelyn shouted.

"and now.. Let the battle begin!" Evelyn said as she opened the door. Few people came in but the looks on their faces were priceless. It's obvious that they were amazed with the paintings we made.

"These are remarkable! I can't believe you did all this in just one week." Our English Literary teacher said. Evelyn pushed me to talk to him and keep him company until he leave.

As time goes by, many teachers and students started to come in. It was very tiring but totally worth it.

"You can have your break Cam. We'll take it from here." the other members told me. I thanked them for being so nice and gave me a bit of time to rest. Finally!

"Camie?" I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

"Oh. hi el." I said. I was expecting him to sit beside me but he didn't. He just stood there and looked at me.. without blinking.

"Elyar? Are you alright?" I asked him. I waved my hand in front of his face and eventually came back to earth.

"Oh. Sorry. IT's just that.. You look beautiful." Elyar said. I looked down to hide my popular tomato face. He held my chin to make me look at his eyes and said,

"Don't look down. You're making it hard for me to see your cute face." He said. My heart was pounding. I felt my stomach dancing inside of me but that didn't stop there. He took my left hand and kissed it.

"Wanna eat somewhere. I heard there's a cafe around here." He said. 

We were about to head towards the cafe he's talking about when a girl from behind us called out his name.

"Elyar? Is that.. you?" We turned around and saw a beautiful brunette standing before us.

"Hyacinth?" He said.

Note: Hyacinth is Elyar's first love who didn't love him back but, why did she came back? What's her purpose? Find out soon! :D

BTW: The names I use in this FanFic is purely Fictitious. Any person having the same name as the one I came up with is purely Coincidental. :D