Chapter 2

PERRIES POV

She bent over to grab her bag and I couldn't help but look at her backside. I mean seriously it's perfectly shaped and toned. She was about to walk past me out the door but instead she got real close and put her hand on my lower back. She put her lips close to my ear which caused my breath to hitch.

"You know it's not nice to stare" and walked away. She said those words so seductively, I could feel my cheeks heat up as I was caught checking her out. I watched her walk out the door. She winked at me through the window in the door and walked off. Well that was fucking embarrassing. I can't believe she caught me looking at her ass. I went back to writing things on the board and then gave some sheets out. I sat down at my desk while the class got on with questions, I decided to send Jade a text.

To : Jade:)

Hey please say this is Jade and not a random insurance company? X

I got a reply almost instantly.

From : Jade:)

Did you think I'd give you a fake number like?;)x

To : Jade:)

You never know;)x

From : Jade:)

I'll not be sending you insurance texts anytime soon don't worry;)x

To : Jade:)

Thank god:)x

From : Jade:)

Miss Edwards haven't you got a class? ;)x

I giggled causing a few students to look at me. I put my head down and pretended to mark some work

To : Jade:)

I could ask you the same thing miss thirlwall ;)x

I think she was actually working because she didn't reply. I actually did mark someone's work but I got distracted by a student shouting of me.

"Miss can you help me I think I've done something wrong?" One of the boys shouted causing his friends on the opposite table to hold back a laugh. I stood up walking over to the desk and leant over so I could see the work. I looked at it once and realized what the two laughing were doing. I stood up quickly.

"No that's right" I glared at his friend for being immature. I walked back to my desk and sat back down at my desk. Looking over my timetable, I had a free period next so I didn't have to plan anything. I hadn't even noticed that someone had came in.

"It's only me" a female voice came from behind me. I turned round to be met with adorable brown eyes "you don't have any board pens I could steal have you? Mines ran out and I can't find any more"

"Er yeah here" I went into the bottom draw in my desk and pulled out a pen for her.

"Thanks" she took the pen and walked out.

"She's definitely one of my favourite teachers" one of the girls said to the boy sitting next to her. They were sitting in front of my desk so I could hear them clearly. "I know she's so lovely, I thinks Miss Edwards will be quite nice too" I guess they were talking about Jade and I.

There was only a few minutes left of the lesson so I let the class pack up, they left as soon as the bell went. A few students even said bye to me, which is nice because in my old school they normally just walked out.

-

I was on my way to the staff toilets at break, since Jade had kept a few people back after class. I came out and walked back to my class until someone's arm came in front of me, pinning me against the wall.