Chapter 10

JADES POV

The rest of dinner was very awkward and embarrassing for me as they were keep saying "say how long have you and him been sleeping together?" "You better have used protection mind" and "we better meet him soon" they obviously don't see it coming.

"Oh mam you never guess where I'm going" I changed the subject.

"Well I don't know if I'll never guess" she said looking at me with a little grin "so where you going?"

"Rome" I smiled.

"You going there with mr loverboy" Karl winked. (A/n see what I did there;))

"No" well she is going "it's with Leigh's history class"

"Jade your shit at history, you don't know the first thing about it" mam raised her eyebrow.

"Leigh's the teacher, we're helping her supervise" I explained.

"We?" He asked.

"The class, Leigh, Jesy and Perrie" I smiled.

"Oh" they said in unison.

"When can we meet this Perrie girl? We've met the other two" Karl smirked.

"Soon" I shot him a glare. My phone went off in my bag and I went to go get it. I got it out and checked the message.

From : Pezz;)

Aw your so considerate checking I'm safe;), yeah I'm home. How's dinner?x x

I smiled a little to myself, hoping they wouldn't notice.

"Look Karl, she's smiling at her phone! It's a text off him!" Mam nudged Karl.

"Oh shut it you and it's not" I said.

To : Pezz;)

Well that's me, just wanted to make sure your safe baba, so embarrassing and awkward x x

"Aw 'baba' you and him are so cute. Whoever he is" Karl was looking at my phone.

"It's Jesy, nicknames you douche" I glared at him.

"Well I hope he's better than the last one. He was a sweet lad but something was off about him" I flinched and stood up.

"Right well I'm going" I grabbed my bag and kissed there cheeks.

"Bye" they looked at me strange from my sudden change.

I had to get out of there before they continued talking about him. Too many memories, or nightmares should I say. I got in my car and drove home. The drive was over pretty quickly, thank god. I pulled into the driveway and looked in my bag for my keys. I got out walking towards the door.

"Hey Jade" a familiar voice called I turned around to see Jonnie across the street.

"Hey Jonnie" I walked to the path to meet him.

"Do you fancy that cuppa now if your not busy?" He offered.

"Yeah why not" I smiled as he opened the door for me. I looked around "you have a lovely home"

"Thank you. Here sit, I'll make our teas" he directed me to the living room, I sat on the sofa and started playing with the purple nail varnish in my thumb that Perrie had put on the other night. "Here you go, would you like a biscuit?"

"Oh yes please I love biscuits" I smiled politely. He walked out and came back with a little plate of bourbons. I thanked him as he sat on the sofa opposite.

"So tell me about yourself Jade" he said.

"Well-"

"I'm back and I brought pizza!" Katherine cut me off walking through the door with a pizza box. "Oh hi Jade sorry I didn't realize you were here"