Chapter 22

Oh and there's smut at the end of the chapter;)

JADES POV

I jumped off Perrie and turned my head to see who had caught us and had cleared their throat. What if Jesy and Leigh found us? Then we would have some explaining to do.

"Lauren, Camila, thank god" we sighed in relief.

"Yeah, Leigh-Anne sent us to see what you were doing and well now we know" Camila nodded her head in our direction.

"Yep, Jades definitely more of the girl" lauren wiggled her eyebrows.

"She fits the role better though, she's smaller" Perrie joked as I hit her arm.

"Your both doing a really crap job at hiding it though" they laughed.

"We know"

"C'mon they'll be getting worried if we're gone any longer" I said as we started walking through the door

"What took you both so long?" Jesy asked.

"My brother and mam could probably talk a brick wall to sleep" I said.

"Ah well, Perrie what took you so long?"

"I waited for her so she would know where to go" she lied.

"Let's go listen to Leigh ramble on again" Jesy yawned.

-

Once we had been around the church we went on this open toped bus so we could see over the side.

"Look out for any fancy restaurants" I whisper to Perrie, she turns looking confused.

"Why?"

"Because that's where we will be going tonight" I smiled.

"Awwww"

"And second dateeeeee, you get a surprise" I smirked cheekily at her.

"Please let tonight come quick" she pleaded.

"Oh look there's the Trevi Fountain!" I pointed as the bus came to a halt. Everyone got off and we stood next to it.

"Make a wish jadey" she passed me a coin. "After 3"

"1.." She smiled.

"2.." I smiled looking at her as we turned around with our backs facing the fountain.

"3!" We made our wishes and threw the coin behind us into the fountain.

I wish for love and happiness in the future with Perrie

"What did you wish for love?" Perrie asked standing behind me, draping her arms over my shoulders.

"I'm not telling you" I smiled, bringing my hands up to my chest and grabbing her hands.

"Aw why not?" She put her chin on my shoulder.

"Because I want it to happen, it probably will either way but I'm not taking any chances" I leaned my head against her shoulder.

"So I take it you've already got it and don't want to lose it?" She asked.

"Definitely don't want to lose it" I smiled "how about you, what did you wish for?"

"Not telling, but I've got it too and don't want to lose it either" she kissed my cheek and we went back to looking at the fountain.

"You two look really cozy" Jesy smirked walking towards us.

"That's because we are" I laughed. We got back on the bus to finish sight seeing

-

We arrived back at the hotel about 7, so we had an hour to get ready. I had booked a table at a posh restaurant next door to the hotel. Perrie had gone in the shower while I got my clothes out and spotted my little surprise for her for later on. I smiled hoping she'll like it, I heard the water turn off and I quickly closed the drawer. Stood up getting my stuff saying as I'm getting changed in the bathroom. She walked out in just a towel again. I hid my eyes and walked in closing the door. I hoped in the shower and done everything I needed. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body as I dried my hair. I put some light make up on but with a cat flick eyeliner and red lipstick. I put some black laced underwear on so that it blended into the dress and put my dress on. I slipped my black heels on and grabbed my clutch. I straightened the dress out and opened the door. I looked over at Perrie, who was bending over to put her heels on. She stood up and I instantly loved the dress she was wearing. It was white at the top and a black tight fitting bottom, showing her curves. She was putting on her black strapped heels and turned to look at me.