Chapter 16

JADES POV

I woke up tangled with a body, her hair fanned out across my face and neck. I smiled to myself thinking how amazing she is. Wait, how did I get to bed? The last thing I remember is watching a movie on the sofa with Perrie lying on me, Jesy and Leigh on the other sofa. She must have carried me to bed, such a sweetie. Wait again, are they still downstairs? I looked under the covers and saw that Perrie must have gotten me changed, bless her. She had just put a long top on me. I felt her eyelashes twitch against my neck and she sat up, rubbing her eyes. She smiled when she saw I was awake.

"Morning baby" she said in her morning voice, which was indeed sexy. My heart fluttered when she called me baby.

"Morning cutie" I stretched my neck a little and kissed her. I pulled away smiling, and cuddled into her again. "What happened last night?" I asked confused.

"Well you fell asleep so I carried you up here. Jesy and Leigh kind of dozed off as well" I giggled.

"That doesn't surprise me. Do you know if they're still here?" I asked. I heard a light giggle coming from the sitting room.

"Did that answer your question?" She laughed.

"Just for some reason" I giggled.

"Did you have any nightmares buba?" She drew spirals on my thighs.

"No I slept like a log" I smiled.

"But logs don't sleep babe?" She said confused.

"That's the point" I bopped her nose.

"So you didn't sleep?" She asked.

"No I didn't have a dream, it was just peaceful" I snugged into her.

"But isn't the term 'slept like a baby'?" She looked at me funny.

"Yeah but baby's wake up crying and logs don't because they're not alive" I said and she just laughed.

"Right I suppose we should go see those two love birds" she pulled me off the bed and my top rose up above my bra. "Dayumm" she checked me out and I blushed.

"Oi eyes up here" I joked pointing up to my face.

"Don't ruin the fun" she pulled me close and pulled my top up again, causing me to wiggle.

"What's go you so confident missy?" I asked putting my arms around her neck.

"You love" she laughed and I kissed her.

"C'mon" I pulled her out the door and down the stairs. I missed one of the stairs and almost fell until she grabbed my waist holding me in place. "Thank you hon" I turned around.

"Clumsy arse" she joked. I shushed her so we could hear them laughing.

"Morning you two" we saw them cuddled up together under a blanket.

"Morning" they both said.

"You look cozy" Perrie joked.

"It got a bit cold before so you know" Jesy answered and turned her attention back to the tv, which was playing a hollyoaks rerun.

"Aw you made us cuppas" I jumped on the sofa on the other side of them. Perrie laughed and sat next to me.

"Your welcome" Leigh said sarcastically and stuck her tongue out at me. I stuck my tongue back out at her.

I sat back lying on Perrie's knee drinking my tea. She started platting my hair.

"You look cozy" Jesy joked.