Chapter 3

PERRIES POV

The next morning I was woken by an annoying piercing sound, also known as my alarm clock. I groaned rolling out of bed, hugging myself as it was too cold. I walked downstairs and made myself a cup of Yorkshire tea, and sat down on the sofa in the sitting room to flick through the tv channels. I settled on a 'made in Chelsea' catch up episode, that I'd already seen from the week before. I watched till the second break once I had finished my tea, I decided to get ready. I changed to put 4music on, and went through to the bedroom. I'd decided on a tight fitting black pencil skirt with a white vest and beige cardigan. I put a small amount of make up on. Once I was happy with my outfit, I walked back to the living room to sort out my hair. I brushed through it and tied it up into a messy bun. I touched up my eyeliner in the mirror, turned the tv off and went to get my bag and keys, I slipped on my beige wedges to go.

I locked the front door and unlocked my car. I got in and attempted to start the engine.

"Oh come on, please start" I begged the engine. It obviously wasn't my friend as it decided not to work. I got out and walked to work.

I walked about 4 streets, pulling my cardigan closer to try and warm up a bit. why does South Sheilds have to be so cold? Sometimes living close to the coast has it's negatives. I checked the temperature on my phone, 7 degrees, too cold. I sighed and kept walking. I heard a car slow down next to me but I carried on walking, thinking that the traffic lights have changed signaling the cars to stop.

"Perrie?" I jumped and turned around "get in, you look freezing" I smiled getting into jades car. The heat hit me as soon as I sat down.

"Thanks" I rubbed my hands together for warmth.

"Here" she passed me another cardigan from the back seat. I cuddled into it to keep warm, she giggled. "Where's you car?" She asked, pulling towards the traffic lights.

"It decided not to start" I sighed hugging the blanket closer. I closed my eyes a little, and I saw her look at me smiling.

"Luckily we're not that far from school now" she put her hand on my knee. I felt something there but I don't really know what it is. I know that her touch instantly warmed me, I smiled at her. She pulled the car round another corner into a parking spot. She got out quickly and before I could open my door, someone opened it for me. Jade stuck her hand out smiling, I didn't hesitate to take it.

"After you m'lady" she bowed joking closing the door, passing my bag.

"Why thank you m'love" I curtsied back and we started laughing. We walked into to school, arm in arm.

"Thanks for the lift" I smiled leaving her at her classroom and carried on walking to mine.

"My pleasure per-Miss Edwards" she giggled opening her door. I did the same dumping my bag on the desk, when I realized I still had her cardigan. I smiled taking mine off and putting hers on, it actually went with my outfit better than what my own did.

-

It was lunch already, Jade had to do some detentions at break so I got a coffee alone. I grabbed my bag which held my lunch in and walked over to the door. I put my hand on the handle and it flew open, hitting me in the face.

"Hey Perr- what happened?" She said walking over to me, I was holding my nose.

"You opened the bloody door when I was about to" I laughed at her face, she had a look of sorry in her eyes and on her face.

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry" she put her bag on the table and moved my hand away. I instantly felt butterflies in my abdomen when she pulled my hand away. "You look so bad"