Chapter 26

PERRIES POV

I ran my fingers through my beautiful girlfriends hair while she played with my fingers on the hand that was wrapped around her waist. We put a friends rerun on, saying as it was quite early to wake the kids up. I started to feel Jade's eyes slowly starting to flutter closed, while she was trying to stay awake. That's where I belong and where I plan on staying, with Jade in my arms. I heard her sigh happily and cuddled further into my chest, even though she couldn't get any closer if she tried. I pulled the blankets further over her so that she could go back to sleep. Her eyes fluttered closed again, obvious that running my fingers through her hair makes her sleepy. My phone rang. I sighed as she woke up. Passing me my phone that was somehow sitting next to her.

"Hey Katherine" I sighed because she interrupted, well woke Jade up.

"Well hello to you too honey"

"mam?" I asked confused "why are you using Kat's phone?"

"Well she leant me it so I could ring you because I left my phone at home and I'm here" referring to Katherine and Jonnie's house.

"Okay.." I dragged out "what's up?"

"Could say the same thing to you" I could sense the smile in her tone.

"Well I'm in Rome now.." I said because I couldn't think of what else she would want to know abo- Jade.

"Oh I know that" she stated "what about any relationships, huh?" She asked.

"Well yes.." I heard a squeal in the background. "Am I on speaker phone?"

"Yes!" Katherine shouted. "But how about you and Jay?"

Oh shit, I haven't told my mam I'm gay either. Well I definitely have some explaining to do.

"Baby, who is it?" Jade rolled onto me, yawning.

"my mam and Katherine" I kissed her head.

"Perrie love, are they there with you?" She asked.

"Yep" I smiled.

"Can I speak to them?" She asked again.

"Err" I looked at Jade "yeah sure, hang on"

"Jade, my mam wants to talk to you" Jade sat up worried "but she doesn't know I'm gay" I sighed and she put her hand on my knee. We looked at Jesy and Leigh who we're sitting watching and listening intently.

"Are you sure you want her to find out this way?" I nodded "okay then"

"Mam I'm going to put them on okay?" I put her on loudspeaker.

"Okay, hello" she smiled.

"Hello Mrs Edwards" jade smiled holding my hand.

"HEY JADE" Katherine shouted.

"Hiya Katherine" she giggled.

"Wait a second, jade?" Mam asked confused.

"That's me"

"So Perrie, your... gay?" She asked confused.

"Yeah mam, I am" Jade squeezed my hand.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that" she chuckled. "You couldn't have told me face to face?"

"You asked to speak to her now" I laughed.

"Well that only leaves one thing now then" she said emotionless. Jade and I looked at each other worried.