Chapter 31

A/n you guys are probably going to kill me...

JADES POV

"She's in hospital, she's been hit by a car" Katherine's words just stabbed me in the heart.

"S-she, is she o-okay?" I stuttered. I ran inside grabbed my converse, keys, phone and purse, locking the door on my way out. I honestly didn't care how much of a state I looked in my running shorts, tank top and Perrie's Adidas hoodie.

"I don't know, Jonnie's leaving the job he's been doing on the other side of Newcastle now, Debbie's trying to leave work now, and I came to get you" she said as we ran to her car.

"Shit, Kat we've got to see her" I struggled to put my shoes on, panicking about what state she'd be in. I text my mam while we were waiting.

To : mammy🐻

Dinners off tonight, Perrie's been hit by a car x

I cried reading that back, I couldn't imagine what sort of pain she was in.

"We're almost there" she drove pretty quick, but not breaking the speed limit. She pulled up to the hospital, dropping me off so she could find a parking space. I jumped out the car and ran through the entrance. I stopped at the reception desk.

"Perrie Edwards room?" I rushed out feeling a few tears escape.

"107" she pointed the down corridor, I thanked her and ran in the direction she had pointed. I stopped at the door, getting a little scared. The few tears running down my face, being accompanied by many more. I burst through the door.

"Hey baby, jelly? (jello if your American😉)" she smiled shoving a spoonful of jelly in her mouth.

"Y-your fine?" I stuttered out, she nodded. I picked up the pillow of the chair and began hitting her with it "ARE YOU BLOODY SERIOUS, I DONT WANT JELLY! IVE BEEN SO WORRIED AND YOUR FINE" I sobbed.

"Hey, hey calm down" she soothed "I'm okay, see? C'mere" I attacked her in a hug, crying into her chest. She flinched.

"I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you? Where does it hurt?" I asked pulling away from her.

"My rib, wrist, leg and ankle" I looked seeing them bandaged up.

"I'm so so sorry! I attacked you with a fucking pillow and probably made it worse. I'm such a bad girlfriend" I cried, she pulled me back into her.

"Your far from a bad girlfriend! Bloody hell, your the best!" She brushed her fingers through my hair and kissed the top of my head "you didn't know" she pulled me into a gentle kiss. "Stop crying babe, the tears are ruining your beautiful face" she wiped my cheeks.

"Your amazing you know that right?" I sniffled.

"I've been told" she joked "now, you okay?"

"I should be the one asking you that" I giggled.

"Yeah I'm fine, besides a few injuries" she pointed at the bandages. I went to sit on the little seat for visitors "what you doing?"

"Sitting down, what does it look like?"

"No, your sitting up here. I need company from my amazing beautiful girlfriend" she smiled as I blushed.

"Your so cheesy" I sat next to her on the edge the bed.

"Perrie thank god your okay" Katherine said coming though the door.

"I'm fine, Kat" she smiled and I hiccuped. "that was the cutest thing ever!" She pinched my cheeks.