Chapter 35

JADES POV

"Rise and shine sleepyhead, lesy made breakfast" a soothing, loving voice said quietly in my ear. My eyes flickered open to see my favourite blue eyed girl looking at me. Her arm still wrapped around me, playing with the tips of my hair. I smiled and kissed her.

"Mornin' Pezz" I yawned.

"God I love your voice in the mornings" she smiled.

"I love you" I smiled. She picked me up bridal style. "Perrie, what you doin?" I squeaked clinging to her neck.

"Takin' ma lady to her breakfast" she took me through the kitchen and put me down on the bar stool.

"Morning jadey" they smiled. I beamed at the plate in front of me, sausage, bacon, eggs and hash browns.

"Mmmmmm, thank you jes, thank you Leigh-leigh" I smiled tucking into my food.

"Here you go cutie" Perrie put a glass of fresh orange juice in front of me. I pecked her cheek.

"So work first then start moving in tonight?" Jesy smiled at Perrie.

"If that's alright with the littlun over there" she nudged her head at me.

"Oi I'm not that little" I defended.

"Yeah but I love the fact your smaller" she wrapped her arms around my neck from behind.

"Yeah you do" I joked.

-

"Pewwwiiiieee" I whined standing behind her in her lesson.

"What jadeeeeyy" she whined back.

"I wanna cudduwl" I said in a baby voice.

"Well you know where my lap is" I smiled and jumped in her lap. "Your lucky your cute"

"You said that to me before we were dating" I looked at her.

"And I meant it, and still mean it" she pecked my cheek. Her class weren't even bothered, they're used to it I suppose. They all know we're dating and they're happy for us.

"Ms Thirlwall?" One of the boys asked.

"Yes brad?" I took a drink and so did Perrie.

"What's Ms Edwards like in bed?" We both started choking, making the class laugh.

"She's amazing" I smiled "but who told you to ask that?"

"Well Ms Nelson-"

"I'm going to kill Jesy" I laughed standing up and going out the door. I walked to Jesy's classroom, and opened the door. "Jessica" I growled/laughed.

"Jade-ica" she joked.

"Did you seriously tell Perrie's class about what we're like in bed?" Her class laughed.

"Well they asked.." She responded.

"Your a bitch" I joked.

"You love me really!" She shouted as I left. I popped my head back around the door.

"Meh, I don't" I smirked.

"You do Thirlwall, stop denying it" she winked "who was the one that said they'd go there?" She gestured to her body.

"Save that for Leigh-Anne" I joked walking away, back to Perrie's room.

"Hey Thirlwall" Sam smirked. I carried on walking faster.

"Get the fuck away from me Sam" I shouted walking into Perrie's classroom and slammed the door in his face. He saw who's lap I sat on and stared. Perrie flipped him off and kissed me, still with her middle finger up. I heard him growl and leave. The class wolf whistled and clapped.