Chapter 9

JADES POV

Perrie and I kept eyeing each other every so often when Jesy and Leigh weren't looking. My phonee vibrated on my desk, so I picked it up and read it.

From : Pezz;)

As much as I love my work, pull your top up a bit x x

I shot her a confused look and replied to her.

To : Pezz;)

What do you mean? Are my boobs on show?x x

I looked down noticing I forgot to do up one of the buttons on my shirt. She watched me while I did it.

From : Pezz;)

I wouldn't be complaining about that;) my masterpiece on your neck is starting to show again...x x

I blushed at the first bit and then realized what she said. I pulled the collar up so that the other two wouldn't notice.

"Jade what are you doing?" Jesy asked.

"My top was falling down" I shrugged.

"She had a button left open before as well" Leigh laughed "Perrie had a good view sitting in front of you"

"Meh I'm not complaining" she answered sarcastically to them but I know she was being serious.

"I have something to tell you guys" Leigh smiled.

"Well tell us then" Jesy said.

"Oh right. Well there's a history class trip to Rome coming up" she smiled again.

"So what's that got to do with all of us?" Jesy raised an eyebrow.

"Well they need three teachers to go.. And I thought why not you three?" Leigh gestured to us.

"But we know nothing about history Leigh?"

"That doesn't matter, you only have to supervise" she stated. "So should I sign you all up?"

"Yeah I'm in" I smiled.

"Me too I've never been so it should be good" Jesy answered "as long as there's no cheeky little shits"

"I've always loved Rome and wanted to go so. HELL YEAH IM IN" Perrie said excitedly. She's so freaking cute when she's excited.

"We're going to Rome!" I shouted.

"Right I'll sign you all up next lesson!" Leigh smiled.

"Wait, how much is it? I might not be able to afford it" Perrie sighed.

"It's free for teachers Pezz" I said to her and her head snapped up to look at me.

"What, how?"

"Because we need to supervise them so the school covers it" she clapped excitedly.

"When is it Leigh?" Jesy asked.

"Next month" I smiled.

"I can't wait!" I clapped. Leigh whispered something to Jesy and her mouth opened and smirked nodding. I looked at them funny.

"Hey Perrie aren't they Jades clothes?" Jesy smirked at us. Shit I completely forgot about that!

"Yeah she let me borrow them" she shrugged.

"Why...?" Leigh dragged out.

"I was at Starbucks yesterday and so was she so we had a hot chocolate together. Then we decided to have a movie night back at my house and well we fell asleep, so she stayed the night and had no clothes so I leant her mine" I lied.