Chapter 11

PERRIES POV

I woke up tangled with the little brunette body. I had woke up early so I just lay there with her. Playing with her hair. She started to mutter things in her sleep as well as tossing as turning.

"No get off me" she started muttering "leave her alone, don't hurt her!" She started to cry and shake. I nudged her.

"Jade wake up!" I started to try and wake her up. "c'mon babe wake up" I don't want to see her cry. I shook her and she woke up gasping for air.

"Perrie" she kissed me.

"Are you okay" I hugged her close as she wouldn't let go.

"Yeah just a nightmare" she put her head on my shoulder. I wiped the tears off her cheek.

"You want to talk about it?" She shook her head. "That's okay baba"

"Can we have one of your bacon sandwiches?" She asked cutely, sniffling.

"Of course we can" I kissed her nose and she scrunched it up "your so cute" she blushed. We got up and walked downstairs. I patted the counter for her to sit while I put the bacon in the pan. She hopped up and shivered. "Cold?" She nodded and her legs shifted so they wouldn't be as cold.

"What time is it?" She asked pulling the sleeves of my hoodie round her hands.

"6:30" she nodded "you sure your alright?" I tucked a bit of hair behind her ears.

"Yeah just horrible reliving it all" she sighed pulling her sleeve covered hands to her mouth.

"Well I'm here now, you've got Jesy and leigh to talk to as well remember" I put a hand on her thigh and she played with it.

"Try not to burn the bacon this time" she joked.

"Well it's your fault that happens anyways" I looked at her.

"How's it my fault?" She giggled.

"Because your sitting there looking all cute and perfect it's hard you know" she blushed.

"Well it's hard to work when your sticking that cute bum of yours in my direction" she winked.

"Here" I handed her the cooked sandwich and pulled her down. We walked to the sofa and put on Disney channel.

"Hang on" she put her plate on the table and ran through the kitchen. She came back with a carton of orange juice for us both.

"Good thinking" I nodded. We sat and watched good luck Charlie while eating.

"Pewwiee" she looked at me with puppy dog eyes handing a plate to me. I sighed taking it from her.

"Your lucky your cute" I put the plate in the dishwasher and went back through. I jumped on her causing her to squeak.

"Perrie!" She laughed as I tickled her. "S-stop" she was laughing pretty hard. She put a hand on my neck pulling our lips together, I stopped. She pushed me back and jumped up, running towards the bathroom. "Mwahahahaha" she laughed 'evilly' but ended up sounding adorable.

"damn you Thirlwall" I knocked on the door.

"I'm talking a showerrr" I heard the water running. I went through to my bed and lay down, checking my phone

From : mammy:)

So perrie I hear you've found a little someone:)x

I'm going to kill them. I heard a door creak and then Jade walk in with a little towel around her.