Shocking turn of events

Hi guys, long time no see huh?

First off, how is everyone? I hope you're all well. I've missed you all, every so often I come on this app just to read everyone's comments on this story and it brightens my day up :)

I wanted to write a little thank you to every person who has read this story, whether you were here from the beginning or just reading this today.

I started this writing this story early 2014 and didn't publish it until the November that year when I was 15 (thinking back, I could have sworn I was younger). Now over 3 years on and so much has changed.

I am actually shocked to see that this has over 391k reads and 9k votes, and I now have close to 1000 followers. So much has changed from being excited because I received a vote on a new chapter when I got home from school. Also the support on my other story's is insane!

I've also changed as a person (obviously) I'm 18 and studying English at university. I've also moved out into halls, I've some amazing people from different parts of the world and I'm moving into a house with 4 other girls in July. I've also come out to my mother, auntie and cousin, and those of you who I've spoke to or have been here from the start will probably be thinking finally hahaha!

This was basically just to say a massive thank you to each and every one of you who've read my stories, voted, commented and messaged me over the years.

So if you haven't already guessed it

I'm baaaaaaack

I know I've said this so many times now, I've had complete writers block and couldn't remember where I planned to go with my other stories. Instead, I've started to write a few more chapters for each story and they've changed course completely to how I originally planned for them to go (I think). So sit tight my lovelies there will be new updates soon.

I love all of you

Caits x