Chapter 48

JADES POV

I sat in front of the mirror as Jesy done my make-up and mam done my hair. I played with my fingers, nervous as hell for the day a head. They wouldn't even let me have my phone! I was so sad that I couldn't text Perrie just to say tell her I love her or anything.

"C'mon please just let me text her or Leigh even!" I asked.

"You know what? Let me finish putting your lashes on and I'll phone Leigh okay?" Jesy smiled trying to concentrate. I squealed and clapped excitedly before she hit my arm telling me to stay still.

"I've got champagne!" Shireen called coming into the room with a bottle and 4 glasses.

"Gimme!!" I put my hand out to grab it, they all laughed and she put the glass in my hand. I immediately downed the drink to calm my nerves a little. Jesy finished up my make-up and picked her phone out of her bra, to call Leigh.

"Hey babe!" Leigh said through the phone which was on speaker.

"Hey cutie" Jesy smiled.

"JADEY!" Perrie shouted from the other side of the phone, making my heart swell.

"PEZZA!" I shouted back, not even attempting to hid the smile on my face.

"I'm right here" Jesy and Leigh both said at the same time because we probably deafened them.

"I miss you baby" she sounded like she could start crying at any point.

"I miss you too" I smiled.

"Ok your not supposed to be talking to each other, it's bad luck" Leigh said sternly.

"Well I'll see you at the altar baby!!" Perrie called.

"See you soon gorgeous" I giggled.

"I love you soon to be Mrs Edwards" she smiled

"I love you more Ms Edwards" I knew what she would say next.

"I love you most Ms Thirlwall" I smiled thinking that would be the last time I would be called that.

"Alright, see you later Leigh-Leigh love you" Jesy smiled brightly.

"Bye jes, love you too" they hung up and we were both smiling like idiots.

"Look at you two, we'll see your girls soon" my mam smiled. "Now let's get you into your dress poopey"

-

We stood around the corner from the doors so nobody could see us yet until we were ready. I looked down at my dress nervously making sure I looked good, which I actually did. My dress was plain white with a strapless sweetheart neckline, a amazing silver gem belt around the middle showing my slim figure, with a long-but not over the top-train. My mam had curled my hair so I had it up and half down.

"Sweetie you look beautiful" my mam sniffled. I pulled her into a hug. "I can't believe I'm giving you away, my baby's all grown up and getting married"

"Mam don't cry" I smiled holding her by her shoulders at arms length.

"bloody hell, where's the tissues debs and I are going to need them" she chuckled fanning her face. Jesy passed her a tissue and she dabbed under her eyes.

"Oh shit I feel sick" I felt all the nerves kick in again.

"Jade your getting married to the perfect girl who you love so much, and who is carrying your baby" Jesy smiled calming me a little. She passed me the lilac flower bouquet. "Now you ready to knock em dead in that dress and probably turn your fiancé on?" I looked down at my dress.