Chapter 6

JADES POV

I woke up the next morning in someone's arms, I could feel an instant connection. I felt so safe just lying there. I opened my eye to see who it was and her blonde hair was fanned over my shoulder and smelt like apples. I can't remember much that happened last night due to the amount of double vodka red bulls I had. Shit did we just sleep together or..? I looked down and sighed with relief as I had her shirt on. If we had of done anything I would hope to be sober so I could remember the next day. I wonder what time we left and what time Jesy and Leigh left. I couldn't help but smile at Perrie who looked so peaceful and cute sleeping. I cuddled further into her and fell straight back asleep.

PERRIES POV

I woke up with a sleeping beauty's arms around me and head on my chest, just like we fell asleep the few hours before hand. I grabbed my phone to look at the time, 9:51am. I could feel Jade eyelashes flutter on my chest, but I really needed the loo. I peeled myself out of her grasp gentally so I didn't wake her, and put her head on my pillow. I smiled when she noticed I had moved she pulled the covers up and hugged them as if it was a person and nudged her head into my pillow. I quickly went to the bathroom and realized I hadn't took my make up off last night. I found my wipes and quickly took it off. I went into the kitchen and made a cup of tea for us both, I grabbed some biscuits too. I took them back through me room to find Jade how I left her, cuddled up to the blanket. I put the tea and biscuits down on the night stand, wiggled the blanket out of her grip and sat back where I had been lying. She put her head on my stomach, I had my knees up so I was sitting up. I started playing with her hair until I felt her eyelashes flutter again this time she had woken up.

"Morning jadey" I was still playing with her hair. She looked up smiling at me.

"Morning cutie" she smiled and I blushed. I picked up a biscuit and she grinned opening her mouth, she took a bite out of it and I ate the rest.

"I made you a cuppa" I passed her the mug as she sat up "how'd you sleep?"

"Great actually, you?" She sipped and closed her eyes as it went down her throat.

"Same" I smiled at her and sipped my tea.

"Fuck, me heads pounding" she held her forehead. I went in the draw and found some tablets for her. She thanked me and took them.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked feeling hungry.

"If it's not to much to ask could I have a bacon sandwich please?" She smiled.

"Yeah sure, I fancy one myself" I stood up.

"Where's your bathroom?" She asked doing the same.

"First door on your left" I pointed "there's make up wipes in the draws" I watched her walk out. Noticing how my top showed the bottom of her bum. I've got to stop doing that.

I walked into the kitchen and started cooking our bacon. I ate a few biscuits while I cooked and wait for Jade to come out the bathroom. I heard Jade open the bathroom door but I thought she was sitting through the sitting room. But until a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and chin on my shoulder.

"How you feeling?" I put my hand on hers.

"Alright a bit hungover but apart from that I'm great" she smiled.

"Go sit make yourself at home" I waved her off. She squeezed me tight and let go and again I missed her. she had sat at the kitchen table watching me.

"Do you have any fresh orange juice?" She asked.

"In the fridge" she walked over and opened the door getting the juice out.

"Em where do you keep the glasses?" I pointed at the the second cupboard. she reached up and the shirt rode up a bit and showed her red Brazilian cut underwear. It made my breath hitch the view I had.