Chapter 21

PERRIES POV

I kept looking over at Jade, admiring how she looks so perfect without even trying. The way that one bit of hair fell over the side of her face out of her bun. How she looked wearing those glasses, dayum those glasses. I couldn't help my mind wandering, the song playing not helping at all. I smiled as she draped her legs across me. The coach pulled to a stop as we stood up, waking our two friends up in the process. We got the students off the bus and they collected their luggage, waiting in reception for us to check in. We let Jade talk to the lady at reception. She was leaning on the desk, with her bum popping out a little. Those leggings working wonders for it. I saw her turn around, looking at me checking her out. She winked and turned back around.

"Perrie!" Jesy clicked her fingers in front of my face.

"What?" I asked, tearing my eyes away.

"We were just saying that once we get all the kids sorted in their rooms, we should come down for a drink in the bar" Leigh smiled.

"Uhm yeah sure" I nodded as Jade walked back across, holding a lot of key cards.

"Here's ours" she held 4 cards up, giving them two. "After all their rooms, they're were only kingsize beds left. I hope you don't mind sharing a bed" she smiled.

"No we're fine with that, thanks" Jesy nodded "let's get this lot sorted"

We started giving the room keys out to the groups. Once that was done, Jesy and Leigh walked ahead showing them to their floors. While Jade and I hung back to make sure everyone was going and that no one had left anything.

"Jade, Perrie?" A familiar voice asked. We turned around to be faced with Camila, Lauren, Ally, Normani and Dinah.

"Yes girls?" I smiled.

"Can we all stay in one room please? Just because we can't leave one person out and there's no other rooms" Camila asked politely.

"Yeah sure, I'll let the other two know later" Jade nodded.

"Thank you" the smiled and walked off giggling. We grabbed our luggage following them up to our floor. We got in the lift with the other five and I started to dance to the music. Jade gave me a funny look and burst out laughing, making the girls turn and laugh too. We reached our floor seeing Jesy and Leigh standing outside their room.

"Oi you two!" I called. They turned around.

"What do yous want" Jesy smirked.

"Well they're all staying in one room okay?" Jade said. The other two nodded.

"Unpack, we'll knock when we're done" Leigh smiled before going in.

"Where are we off to?" Jade asked completely oblivious.

"Once everyone's sorted we're going for a drink in the bar downstairs, you coming?" I asked.

"Of course" she smiled before unlocking our door.

"The bed looks so comfy!" I ran over and dove on it. She giggled and done the same.

"This is so nice" she sighed with relief.

"Let's unpack" I said before getting up.

-

About half an hour later we had finished unpacking. Jesy and Leigh knocked and walked in.

"You gals ready?" Jesy asked, we nodded in response.

"We have to tell them where we are, y'know incase they need us" Jade said, actually thinking sensibly.