Chapter 49

September

JADES POV

Perrie's due date is tomorrow. We had her bag packed just incase baby came at any time. We didn't want to know what gender he or she was because we wanted a surprise. Perrie's bump wasn't as big as what we thought she would be, she was still quite slim but with a small bump. Speaking of that, I had been singing Ed Sheeran's song small bump to her all the time and I think she got pretty sick of it. If she did she never mentioned it, she always smiled and cuddled into my body after. It felt weird being the big spoon and having her lie her head on my chest, we did have an a little argument over who was the big and little spoon. Which I won but under the condition that she could still be too, I only did so I could cuddle her and the baby.

I stood in the door way of the baby's room, just inking that in the matter of a few days there would be a sleepy baby in the bassinet. The walls were painted cream and I had painted a little Mickey Mouse and Pluto on one of the walls, then Bambi and Thumper on another surrounded by birds. A little rocking chair with a Mickey Mouse teddy on. We had put a Thumper teddy in the cot for when he or she gets a little bit older. Yes i did design the room because Perrie wanted me too.

"Jadeeeeyyyyy" she shouted from one of the other rooms.

"Yeah sweetie?" I asked walking into our bedroom. A gasp escaped my mouth when I was pinned to the wall by non other than my wife. Her usual sea blue eyes, now a dark navy colour.

"Have I told you how sexy you are lately...?" She smirked.

Before I could answer, she smashed her lips on mine in a hungry kiss. She took my bottom lip between hers and tugged on it. Then pushed her tongue inside my mouth, pushing back my own demanding dominance. She turned my around and guided me to the bed, but released a groan but was muffled my my lips being on hers.

"God Pezz I haven't even done anything yet" I giggled and pulled away. She groaned even more and hunched over.

"It's not that. I think my-"

"Oh my god your waters broke, the baby's coming. THE BABY IS COMING PEZZ!" I shouted.

"No shit Sherlock" she groaned.

"We need to get you to the hospital, here put these on" noticing she was in her pjs, I threw her some track suit bottoms and a hoody and getting the same out for myself. I quickly changed and put my converse on. Whilst Perrie was putting her hoody on I decided it would probably be best if I phoned Debbie. I pressed on her number, and called her. She cried out in pain, obviously experiencing her first contraction.

"Pick up, pick up, pick uuuuppp" I muttered. The line went to voice mail, I groaned and hung up. Perrie was putting her other shoe on, so I rang my mam. She thankfully answered.

"Hey honey, why you calling me at... twenty past eleven at night?" she asked, still sounding wide awake.

"Mam is Debbie with you there?" I asked holding my phone between my ear and shoulder as I picked up the bag and helped Perrie with my other arm.

"Yeah why?" She asked completely confused.

"Perrie's waters broke" I told her.

"DEBBIE THE BABY" she shouted almost deafening me. "Phone Jesy and Leigh if I were you"

"What, why?" I helped her down the stairs with my free arm.

"Because they'll be able to bring you food and things, I know you won't want to leave her side" I grabbed my car keys and the house ones, throwing my purse into the bag.