Chapter 34

JADES POV

After an hour or so of having fun, if you get what I mean... We lay side by side panting on the bed, looking at the ceiling trying to sort our breathing. I turned on my side to look at her.

"So we're moving in together" I smiled

"We're going to live here" she smiled.

"In our own little house" I drew circles on her abs.

"Then in a few month we can start our own little family" she smiled.

"Yeah, you me and a little baby" I cuddled into her.

"I love you"

"I love you more" I looked up at her, knowing what she'd say next.

"I love you, most" I pressed a delicate kiss to her lips and fell asleep in her arms.

-

I was woke up by the smoke alarm going off. I jumped out of bed, throwing on her top and a pair of panties. I ran downstairs to find Perrie with the front door and the windows open, wafting a tea towel around. I burst out laughing.

"What the hell did you do to our house?" I laughed.

"I attempted to make pancakes but they burnt and yeah..." She opened the back door as well. "Hey it's not funny!"

"It kinda is love" I went in the cupboard and got a packet of mini pancakes out "forget we had these?"

"Ah shit yeah..." she mumbled.

"Aw bless you" I pecked her head and ran to my room. I went back down and got a funny look from her.

"What the hell are you doing with a hairdryer?" She asked looking at what I held in my hand.

"Blow the bloody smoke out the door, duh" I gave her an obvious look.

"Are you sure this will work?" She asked.

"Well there's only one way to find out" I laughed plugging it in. "SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND" I put on an accent and blasted the hairdryer. What I hadn't realised was that she was videoing it on snapchat. I was wondering why she was laughing so much.

"Your so weird, it's too cute" she laughed once we got the majority of the smoke out and the smoke alarm had shut up. We ate the packaged pancakes and went to get ready. My phone was lit up on the bed. I looked at it.

Facebook - Perrie Edwards tagged you.

I opened it and saw the video. And she wrote in the description.

What the hell is my girlfriend doing..? Jade your so weird;)

"PERRIEEEEE"

"WHATIE" she shouted back from the bathroom, mocking me. I walked through and pressed my ear to the door and opened it, to find her in the shower. She hadn't realised I'd walked in.

"Dayum" I moaned looking at the water running down her naked body, biting my lip. She jumped.

"Holy shit jade, you scared me!" She gasped.

"May I?" I looked at her. She smirked.

"I don't know... You did laugh at me before" she thought.

"Pwease" I pouted.

"Fine, c'mon" she smiled. I quickly climbed out of the top and panties and threw them on the floor, getting in the shower with her. I wrapped my arms around her neck, pressing our naked and damp bodies together. "Well hello Ms Thirlwall" she said seductively, putting her hands on my hips.