Chapter 37

JADES POV

The horrible smell of disinfectant hit my nose, when I regained consciousness. I kept my eyes closed, not wanting to see the scene around me. Just feeling like everything will crumble around me if I open them. I heard shuffling and soft skin on my hand, playing with my fingers. Their touch sending sparks throughout my body. Perrie, the love of my life. How did I know it was her? Because I could pick her silky soft skin out from anyone else's and the fact she makes me feel like this when nobody ever has, or will.

"Baby, wake up please. I need you by my side, on my lap, or just next to me awake. Please jade, I need you. I love you too much" she sobbed playing with my fingers, but mainly my ring finger.

I tried to open my eyes but they began to feel heavy almost instantly. It took a few seconds to get used to light and the brightness from the white decor of the room with bluey- green chairs. The first thing my eyes were met with were Perrie's amazing blue ones, glazed over from crying anzd a puffy red nose.

"Your awake" she smiled watching me. I smiled weakly at her.

"Hey jades awake" our mams said quietly. I looked and smiled back. Then Jesy and Leigh sat in the opposite sofa, cuddled up and smiling at me.

"I love you too" my voice sounding hoarse from not using it for a while. She smiled and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips. Her thumb caressed my cheek and I leaned into, but winced.

"I'm so sorry" she panicked that she had hurt me.

"It's okay"

"It's not, I should have known he would have done it. Gah how could I be so st-" I cut her off by putting my lips on hers.

"If I didn't realise he would do it, you wouldn't have" I squeezed her hand.

"I'm sorry you had to end up in here baby, I really am" I wiped the tears falling from her eyes.

"Don't, you'll set me off in a minute" I giggled. And she smiled at me. I turned to look at the other couple "I thought you had a class?" I asked Leigh.

"I did but Jesy caught Jordan and asked him to cover for me, he was fine with it" she smiled "and I had to make sure you were fine" I was about to say something but a nurse walked in.

"Ah Miss Thirlwall, your awake" she smiled. I nodded at her obviousness. I yawned trying to stretch but then noticed something sticking in my arm.

"Err why've i got a tube in my arm?" I asked confused, I had only fainted?

"You lost a lot of blood from the cut on your back, we had to give you a few stitches"

"Wait, what? The mirror hardly even touched me- yeah I'm mean it hurt a little but that's all" I said confused.

"It's worse than what you thought, you were so scared that it would have blocked out the pain" Perrie explained running her thumb over my knuckles.

"And that's why you fainted jadey" Leigh added. I put my head in my hands and Perrie rubbed my back, soothing me.

Then something big hit me like a blow to the chest.

"W-wait, am I p-pregnant?" I asked, scared of the answer. I definitely wanted kids, especially with Perrie. But a rapists child? No way, hell no.

"Thankfully, no your not" I sighed with relief. Perrie did the same.

"Don't get me wrong I want kids with Pezz but not this way" I said and they all nodded.

"Good news!" Jesy cheered and we all looked at her in confusion, she looked up from her phone.

"How could anything good come out of all this?" Perrie said quite loudly.