Chapter 39

Christmas Day

JADES POV

Perrie and I had gotten over the incident that happened in the previous week. Of course I was a little nervous but she calmed me instantly last night, she was only prepared for when I was ready again. I trust that woman with my life so we did, and I'm so glad we did.

"Pssst, perrie" I whispered in her ear. No response.

"Perrieeeee" I prodded her side. Yet again, no response. I rolled on top of her, straddling her.

"Perrie, perrie, perrieeee" I bounced on her. She opened her eyes and bit her lip, humming in response.

"Damn I shouldn't wake up more often" her eyes carelessly roamed my body. That's when I realised, I was still naked.

"Oh shush" I pulled the blankets up.

"Hey, I love your body. Don't cover it" she rested her hand on my bare hip.

"Guess what" I smiled.

"What?"

"ITS CHRISTMAS PERRIE! SANTAS BEEN!" I shouted excitedly, still lying on top of her.

"Well Santa would have had a good view last night" she winked making me blush "besides I don't think you will have many presents because you've been a very naughty girl" she smirked.

"I'm only naughty because you make me that way"

"We-" she was cut off by the bedroom door flying open. Revealing our mams, Katherine and our brothers.

"MERRY CHRISTMA- oh" we jumped getting a frights and pulled the blankets closer, covering our naked bodies. I rolled off of her and lay on her side.

"How the hell did yous get in?!" I shouted. Perrie's arm automatically snaked behind my back, holding the covers that way.

"You both gave up spare keys remember...?" My mam pointed to her and Debbie.

"You still could have shouted or knocked before barging into our room" Perrie added.

"We were going to surprise you" Katherine said.

"But we're the ones getting a surprise instead" Karl laughed.

"Wait downstairs, we'll be down in a sec" I said as they nodded and closed the door behind them.

"And no quickies either!" My mam and Jonnie shouted, we could hear them laughing at each other. Perrie grabbed the Santa hat from the floor and put it over my chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked, watching her.

"Well silly, I'm making your boobs more festive" I burst out laughing.

"I should get some red nipple tassels if that's the case" I laughed.

"One, you said it not me. Two, you know what your present is now" she groaned jokingly. I shook my head laughing. We threw on a shirt and shorts because everyone's here and well they're not seeing Perrie and I in our underwear. We walked downstairs seeing everyone with a mug of hot chocolate and two sitting for us.

"Merry Christmas!" Perrie and I shouted.

"Merry Christmas you horny ladies" Karl joked.

"Shut it" I warned. We cuddled up on the floor in front of the fire with our hot chocolates. I sat in between her legs and she had her arms wrapped my middle.

"So this first present is for..." My mam picked up a box "jade" she passed it over and I thanked her. I looked at the box and shook it. I read the label.