Chapter 18

PERRIES POV

Jade fell asleep on my shoulder, and her keys are down her bra. I would get them out, but Jesy and Leigh will think I'm a pervert. We do need a way to get inside though...

"Is she asleep?" Jesy asked looking at me through the mirror.

"Yeah" I smiled playing with her hair,

"You got her keys?" Leigh asked.

"They're down her bra" I said causing them to laugh.

"Typical" she laughed

"how we supposed to get in?" I asked

"Well.." They both smirked.

"No..I can't do that" I shook my head.

"Well that's the only way we'll get in" Jesy smirked "take one for the team pezz, anyways she'll like it"

"But I'll wake her up and she looks so peaceful" I tried to think of any excuse so I didn't have to put my hand in her bra in front of them. A light snore escaped her as she put her arm around my belly.

"Either you feel her up and get them or you wake her up" Leigh said making Jesy laugh "and she's hard to wake up"

"I know how to wake her up" I smiled. The looked at me funny "Hey jadey" I whispered into her ear.

She groaned something that I couldn't make out.

"Baby if you wake up now, I'll give you a treat later" still whispering in her ear. I walked my fingers up her thigh. Her eyes shot open.

"I'm awake" she stated. "Why did you wake me up?"

"Your keys please" Leigh stuck her hand out.

"You woke me up for that" she put her hand into her top and pulling her keys out.

"Yeah, Perrie didn't want to wake you" she took the keys off her as I smiled at Jade.

"Aw bless you" she snuggled back into me.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Jesy turned around as she pulled up to my door.

"Nope" she lied.

"Okay" Leigh shrugged. We opened the door and she went to unlock it while we got the keys out.

"Oi pezza" Jonnie shouted from across the street.

"Hang on a second I'll take these in" I ran into her kitchen and put the shopping on her table. And went back out to see my brother. "Hey" I hugged him.

"So you've actually got friends" he smirked.

"Yes I do thank you very much"

"So are they the girls you went out wit the other night?" He asked.

"Yep" they shouted.

"Hey Jonnie" Jade smiled.

"Nice to see you again Jade" he smiled "give is a hug" they hugged.

"Where's Katherine?" She asked.

"She's at work" he answered "So anything happened on the relationship front?"

"Not yet" I winked.

"Yeah well whoever gets you lost a bet obviously" he joked.

"Oi that's mean!" I punched his arm.

"I wouldn't think of it like that" Jade smiled.

"Yeah well your nice and he's a meany" I stuck my tongue out at him. I saw Jade blush. "Awwwwwww" I cooed quite loud.