Chapter 23

JADES POV

"Hey-HOLY SHIT" I sprung out from between Perrie's legs and used the blanket to cover our naked bodies.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU TWO GET IN!?" I shouted clinging the covers us.

"We borrowed a master key so we could get in to check on the kids if we needed to. But I was not expecting that" Jesy said still shocked. I looked over at Leigh-Anne who's jaw was still hanging open.

"That was HOT" Leigh said looking at us.

"Let us get changed and we'll come out" I said, speaking for a still panting Perrie.

"Well, you both just did come o-" Jesy smirked before I cut her off.

"GET OUT" I shouted pointing at the door.

"Okay, okay, we're going" she held her hands up in defense, dragging a-now-turned-on Leigh with her.

"Oh my god I can't believe that just happened" I put my hands on my face.

"Well look on the bright side" Perrie put her hand on my shoulder "we don't have to worry about telling them"

"Yeah, that is one good thing" I sighed.

"Oh and they now know your innocence is definitely gone" she laughed, and I slapped her arm. "C'mere" she opened her arms and I gladly fell into her arms. She ran her fingers through my hair kissing the top of my head, to stop me worrying as much.

"You know, we're never going to hear the end of that right?" I said looking at her from where my head was on her shoulder.

"I know but we'll just have to find something to get back at them with" she smiled leaning back and pulling my with her.

"Your a mischievous one, Edwards" I pecked her cheek "but we have to get up and talk to them" I sighed pulling her up.

"You know I really love?" She asked pulling me close by my hips.

"What?"

"These" she squeezed my breasts and I giggled, pushing her hands away.

"Get changed you" I pointed as she pouted.

"Your mean" she stuck her tongue out.

"If I was mean would I really have just done that for you?" I smirked.

"I'm sorry" she joked "your lovely really" she came over and pecked my lips.

"Get changed" I laughed. We threw on some leggings and jumper, me wearing Perries hoody with a peace sign on. She turned and smiled when she saw I was wearing it. We put our converse on.

"It looks big on you" she smiled.

"How, your only a little bit bigger than me?"

"Because if it's baggy on me it's going to be baggier on you" she put the hood up.

"Yeah well it's warm and smells like you" I brought the sleeves up to my face.

"Oh yeah? What do I smell like?" She asked draping an arm around my shoulder as we walked out the door.

"A mix of coconut, apples, oranges" I smelt it again "with a hint of vanilla" she smiled taking her arm off my shoulder as we knocked on their door. Leigh answered it.

"Hey could you go check and make sure that their alright?" She asked.

"Yeah sure" I nodded and Perrie went the opposite way to me. I knocked on the girls' door and they Dinah opened it, gesturing for me to come inside. I smiled and walked past her, I groaned and fell backwards on to the bed Camila was sitting on.