Chapter 30

A/n theres smut in this chapter;)

December 3rd

JADES POV

I woke up, cuddled under Perrie's arm in my bed. I looked through the little gap in the curtain, frost covering the pavement and the grass. I tried to roll over to look at her, but her grip around my waist was too tight. I squirmed to turn over. I finally managed to turn over and look at her, sleeping like an angel. She's even cuter when she's sleeping. She pulled me closer and nuzzled her nose in the crook of my neck.

"Mornin' baba" I smiled.

"Mornin' babe" she pressed light kisses to my neck.

"Guess what?" I smiled when she moved the hair from my eyes.

"What?"

"It's Christmas soon!"

"And your birthday" she pecked my lips.

"I'm getting old" I groaned.

"Your still a beaut and my little cutie" she cooed.

"Alright alright" I slapped her hands away.

"So what's the plans for today?"

"Well first things first we have to go to work" I laughed as she threw the pillow on her head. "You thought It was the weekend didn't you?" I giggled.

"Yeahhh" she nodded.

"Aw bless you" I pulled her up to get ready.

-

Perrie had no class so she sat in mine, watching me teach. It felt a little weird having my girlfriend watch me, her eyes following me. Then I realized why she was watching me like that. She had said when we were in the car that I looked like a 'sexy secretary'. I was wearing a tight black jumper, Burberry scarf, jeans and my glasses, with natural make up and my hair straightened. I pushed my glasses up my nose and carried on talking.

"Ms Edwards will you please stop looking at me like that" I said not looking at her, but feeling her eyes on me.

"What on earth are you talking about Ms Thirlwall?" She played innocent.

"Your basically mentally undressing me" I whispered.

"Now when would I ever do that?" She joked.

"Always!" I giggled.

"Not my fault you look sexy" she smirked. I blushed and looked away. I scoffed and she turned to the class "doesn't she look like a sexy secretary?" She pointed at me. Everyone nodded. "Told you babe"

"Don't you babe me" i stuck my tongue out at her.

"Hurtfulllll" she acted hurt.

"Bite me"

"Here? In front of your class? Well okay then" she walked over with a smug look on her face.

"Down girl" I pushed her back on my seat and sat on her lap. She almost like an instinct, wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Whatcha doing?" She asked.

"Reading the bulletin" I flicked through the list events and detentions.

"I haven't read that today, anything I need to know?"

"Nothing important" I rested my head against hers and pressed my back into her.

"That's my boob your lying on, is it comfy?" She chuckled.

"Very. They're like a pillow I can take with me" I shuffled.