Chapter 15

PERRIES POV

We walked back to the table and Jade shot me a look to ask 'is everything okay?' I nodded sitting down. Next to her and she shuffled around for me top put my arm around her, he put her hand on my thigh again.

"So Perrie, you dating anyone?" Leigh asked.

"Nope" I lied squeezing Jades side.

"Maybe we should set you up with someone" they looked at each other.

"Nah I don't like things like that. I'd prefer to find someone myself, but thanks anyways" I ran my thumb up and down her waist.

"Oh we'll the offer always stands" Leigh smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" Jesy looked me in the eye.

"Yeah sure?"

"The other day you had mentioned about your past, that you had told Jade. You don't have to tell us, but you can if you want" she smiled warmly. I nodded.

"You sure you want to tell them Pezz?" Jade looked up at me.

"Is it alright if I show you later?" They nodded.

"We'll all go back to mine" Jade smiled "now we can do some shopping tomorrow, let's get a Starbucks and head home" we all stood up and walked to Starbucks. We all got frappachinos because the weather was quite warm. We jumped in Jades car while the other two went in Jesys. "You don't have to tell them you know"

"I know but I would rather tell them in case anything happens in the future. If something happens they know the story so they could help instead of it just being you stuck with me" I sighed and she intertwined our hands and kissed the back of mine.

"I'd never be stuck with you pezz" she smiled at me. "Anyways what do you need to show us?"

"You'll soon find out" I played with her fingers. We got back to hers pretty quick again. We got out noticing Jesys car was nowhere in sight, she sighed happily unlocking the door. I walked in and she shoved me against the wall.

"I hate not being able to kiss you when we're with them" I grabbed her waist kissing her roughly, hearing her moan. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I turned guiding her through the sitting room to the sofa, which she pulled me on top of her. I giggled as she crawled further up the sofa, me following her. We heard laughing at the door, pulling away when they knocked and the door opened. I rolled off her and fell on the floor, landing with a thud causing both of us to laugh. They walked in looking at us with wide eyes, mainly filled with confusion.

"Why are you both laughing so much? And why is perrie on the floor?" Leigh asked pointing to me.

"She fell off the sofa!" Jade giggled. Trying to help me up but I pulled her down too. "Perrie noooo" she laughed.

"Okay, c'mon get up you two" Jesy pulled us off the floor as we collapsed on the sofa again. "I'll leave you both to calm down for a sec while I go make us all a cuppa" Leigh followed to help her.

"In all seriousness, I will tell you what's up. I promise you" she kissed my head and made me lie across her lap.

"I know you will. Honestly, stop worrying about telling me" I played with her hair like we had been lying a few hours before hand.

"Here you go girlies" they handed us the hot mugs as I sat up. "Right Perrie you were saying earlier?"

"Right about my past" I took a sip and put the mug down on the coffee table. "Well we had a pretty normal family until you got up close. I lived with my mam, my dad, brother and sister. My dad abused us up until I was 10. That's when my older brother Jonnie was old enough, he found and stood his ground and hurt him like he had done to us. All while I sat with my mam hugging me and me holding my little sister Caitlin so she wouldn't be as scared. Since then I haven't seen him since that night, he got his stuff and left. Thank god he never came back" I sighed. I didn't realise that a tear had escaped and ran down my face until jade wiped it away. She pulled me into her and like the other night when I had first told her, I sobbed into her chest.