Chapter 43

2 weeks later

JADES POV

I had done another 2 tests 3 days later to make sure, and I was definitely pregnant. I rang Olivia and told her. She said that I could possibly have morning sickness before I was a month, but that was if I was unlucky. Guess what, i was one of the unlucky ones. Luckily Perrie can sleep through anything so I had been fine, accept one morning when she woke up hungry. She caught me hanging over the toilet. But she didn't question me, she held my hair and rubbed my back.

I still hadn't worked up the courage to tell her, I was so scared to how she would react. Like, what if she left? I know Perrie would never do that, but that's what your conscience does when your scared, puts the worst thoughts in your head. I was sat in my class with Jesy and Leigh, Perrie had went to the cafeteria to buy some food.

"So when you going to tell her?" Jesy asked.

"tonight hopefully" I sipped my tea.

"Baby I got you a cookie!" Perrie came through the door, holding out my cookie. In her other arm she was holding a sandwich, 2 cookies, a chocolate bar and some crisps.

"Bloody hell I know you like food but..." Leigh laughed.

"What?" She asked sitting next to me, with a mouthful of cookie.

"Anyone would think your eating for 2" Jesy laughed.

"Yeah, well I'm hungry" she chuckled awkwardly, chewing.

"So am I, now gimme my cookie" I opened my hand.

"Bu-but it food, a-and pewwie hungwy" she said like a baby.

"So is jadey, now cookie me" I held my hand out.

"Fine" she passed me a chocolate chip cookie.

"Thank you babe" I pecked her cheek.

I started to break pieces off and eat it like that. I got half way through and felt a wave of morning sickness come over me, yes you can get morning sickness throughout the day. I quickly got up and ran, thank god I was wearing flats. I quickly got into the female teachers toilets and into a stall, emptying my stomach. The door opened and I attempted to stay silent.

"Jade, it's only me" Leigh.

"In here" I threw up again. I felt her lift my hair and rub my back.

"I'm guessing the baby doesn't like cookie then" she chuckled.

"I don't know, but I do" I flushed the toilet and walked out. Seeing the principle standing with her arms folded.

"Hello Ms Jackson" Leigh smiled awkwardly.

"Jade, Leigh-Anne, what have I told you?"

"Sorry, hello Karen" we smiled.

"How much of that did you hear...?" I asked quietly.

"Enough to know your pregnant" she smiled. I sighed. "Oh is that a bad thing?"

"No it's amazing, it's just I haven't told Perrie yet" I sat up on the counter, next to the sinks and put my head in my hands.

"Wait, why didn't you tell me you two were engaged?" She took my hand and looked at the ring. "Congratulations"

"Thank you"

"So how far along are you?"

"2 weeks now" I smiled.

"Well why haven't you told Perrie?" she asked.

"It's a surprise" I played with the ring.

"When do you plan on telling her?"