Chapter 7

A/N there is smut in this chapter guys! enjoy!

JADES POV

I woke up the next morning cuddled into Perrie. I couldn't get that kiss out my head, her lips are so soft and taste like sugar. Mainly because the amount of sweets we ate. I'm so glad she said I wasn't the only one that felt something. I cuddled more into her and then I remembered. I tried to get out of her grasp but she's quite strong. I wiggled my way down the bed, if she woke up now I'd have some explaining to do. I finally got out next to her private area, yep I'm in a very awkward position if she wakes up. I rolled out of bed, not realizing how close I was to the edge. I landed with a loud thud, I looked up to see if she'd woke up, nope thank god. I stepped quietly to the bathroom, opening the door quietly. I looked in the mirror, shit. I had a huge dark brown love bite on my neck, no make up would cover it and neither would my hair. I walked out the bathroom and went back into the bedroom, to find Perrie still curled up but with her head in my pillow. I checked the time on my phone 10:59am. God, this girl can sleep. I decided to wake her up for revenge. I jumped on the bed to where I'd been lying and said in her ear.

"Perrie get yo lazy ass out of bed" I said quite loudly. She groaned and rolled over onto her back with her eyes still closed. So I straddled her waist and she opened one eye. I leaned down and started kissing her cheek. She put her hands on my hips. I kissed a long her jawline and down her neck. I found her soft spot because she started moaning.

"Jade...oh my god" she moaned as I kissed her soft spot harder, sucking and running my teeth over it lightly. She pulled me closer, I smirked and ran my tongue over it. I pulled back looking at the newly formed love bite. I rolled off her and she turned to me. "What was that for?"

"Revenge sweetheart" I drew little circles on her skin that was showing due to her top riding up a little. She looked at me with pleading and confused eyes.

"For what" she moved a strand of hair out my eyes. I pulled my top aside to show her, she smirked.

"For this last night" I pointed.

"Oh look well would you look at that" she drew around it.

"Why did you do that?" I asked jokingly.

"Well you were kind of horny and you wouldn't shut up" she winked.

"Oi I wasn't that bad!" I whined "you were before, I left you a present too" I winked.

"Aw" she smiled then she realized what I meant she got out of bed and went to the bathroom "jadey!" She shouted. I hid in my sliding door wardrobe between the clothes, she wouldn't look in here. I heard her come back in the room and a few minutes later she opened the door. "Gotcha"

"Nooo" I tried run past her but she grabbed my waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Why hello there" she smirked, I snaked my arms around her neck and she had her hands on my thighs.

"you hungry?" She asks still holding me up, I nodded. "Come on I'll make you breakfast"

"Aw baba" I kissed her cheek and put my head on her shoulder as she carried me downstairs. She put me down on the kitchen counter.

"I'll get the cereal" I picked it off counter beside me and passed the box of Cheerios to her.

"Such great help" she giggled. She's too cute.

"Aren't I just" she found the bowls and got the milk out. She handed me my bowl and we sat at the kitchen island, opposite each other. "What should we do today then?" I asked shoving a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.