Chapter 17

JADES POV

Once I had gotten ready I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. The door was cracked open a bit, so I opened it the rest of the way to find Perrie with a jumper and no pants. I bit my lip looking at her ass. She hadn't heard me come in so I creeped up behind her and put my arm around her lower abdomen, saying in her ear.

"Dayumm" she squealed.

"JADE" she shouted getting a fright.

"What you look good with no pants on" I slipped my hand into the back of her underwear, lying on her bum.

"Is everything okay up there?" Jesy shouted.

"Did Jade fall again?" Leigh shouted and added "please say she's in her underwear!"

"S-she's fine" Perrie shouted back while I nibbled her ear.

"Is she in her underwear?" Jesy called again.

"No I'm not you pervs!" I shouted back "but Perries got no pants on" I heard them running upstairs. I pulled away from her as the door opened.

"Nice ass Pezz" Leigh smirked.

"Agreed" Jesy and I nodded.

"I though you were straight Leigh?" Perrie asked confused.

"Not anymore" she joked checking us both out.

"Three reasons" she smirked. "Reason one, this fine piece of ass over here" she gestured to Perrie. "Reason two, Jessica's bloody curves. Like seriously girl!" She ran her hand down Jesys side "and reason three, jade I have just seen you half naked" she laughed.

"Those shorts aren't helping either" Jesy added. I looked in the mirror noticing that they were my tight short running shorts.

"So Leigh your gay?" I asked.

"Bi" she smiled. "I like a bit of both, if you get me" she winked and left us.

"Can you leave us to get changed now" Perrie laughed.

"Wait" I looked at Jesy "when did you take yours pants off?"

"Last night" she shrugged.

"Those legs though" I smirked checking her bum and legs out.

"Okay get changed you two" she walked out shaking her bum.

"Look at that ass" Perrie said.

"I know right" I turned around and she was staring at my bum.

"Your mine. Remember that" she grabbed me, and I roughly kissed her. She pushed me up against the wall quite hard causing a few things to fall off the shelves. She had me pinned up against the wall.

"FOR GOD SAKE WILL YOU TWO HURRY UP, IM NOT GOING BACK UP THERE" Jesy shouted from downstairs. We groaned and I pushed her off of me.

"You" I pointed at her underwear. "Put some damn pants on, you look hot" I winked and went to join the others in the sitting room.

"What the hell was that falling?" Leigh asked.

"Oh I tripped and fell against the wall"

"Your too clumsy" Jesy shook her head. Perrie came through the door with pants on this time.

"You looked better without them" I laughed and they nodded.

"Nice to see Jesys got pants on now" she laughed.

"Right let's go!" Jesy grabbed her keys and we went in her car, Perrie and I in the back, Jesy driving and Leigh called shot gun.

-skip car ride-