Chapter 50 (Epilogue)

4 Years Later

JADES POV

Perrie and I are sitting in the middle of the local park, on a blanket with a little basket. Exactly like the dream I had before we got married. I smile leaning into her side, playing with the ring on my finger.

"I still can't believe it" she smiles.

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"Our family and that I married you" she plays with my hand.

"Perrie, you would have had no choice because I would have married you anyways" I giggle.

"Yeah but still, just seeing that ring on your finger makes me so happy" she spins my ring. The diamonds glistening in the sunlight.

"I swear I smile every time I look at it" I lean my head on her shoulder.

"And I still can't get over the fact that your my wife and you took my last name"

"Well believe it baby" I lean in and gently peck her lips.

"mammy's!" Our two little twin girls and a little older brother run over to us.

The day we found out I was having twins was amazing. We were all surprised that I could carry a child never mind two, after what had happened the first time.

Flashback

We sat in the familiar hospital room, waiting for Olivia to come and do my 6 month scan. She was in fact my midwife again. Danny was with my mam so he didn't have to come with us. Perrie was cautious about me being pregnant again, scared incase the same thing would happen. But no, I was perfectly fine. Olivia put the gel on my bump and I shivered at the coldness, earning a chuckle from Perrie. She ran the little scanner over the top, showing the image of our second baby and picking up the heart beat.

"Jade, Perrie do you want a surprise?" She smiled widely at us. And we nodded "there's a second heartbeat. Your having twins"

"Oh my god!" Perrie kissed the top of my head, both of us beaming. "Are they boys or girls, or both?"

"Two girls by the looks of it" I couldn't help but smile after that. Knowing that I was carrying our two little girls in my belly.

"Babieeeess!" we open our arms and they jump on us. The three year old twins settle themselves on our laps and Danny sits between us.

"Mammy, amz pushed me" our little blondie, who was funnily enough the younger of the twins, pouts. She was the double of Perrie.

"Amelia, did you push your sister?" I ask the little brunette, who looked like me.

"No mammy, she didn't. I saw her fall" their now four year old brother tells and looks between us.

"Louise don't lie okay?" Perrie says to the youngest of the three.

"Sorry mam, sorry mammy" she ducks her head. The kids called Perrie mam and me mammy.

We hear familiar laughter and look up. Walking towards us is Leigh and Jesy holding hands with their two year old daughter, Brooke as she walked between them and Leigh holding their now one year old son Alfie on her hip. Brooke smiles when she sees us all. All three children looking up up at us hopefully.

"Go on then" we smile and they run over to them. The girls hugging broke and holding her hands. Leigh and Jesy came and they sit on the blanket with us, Alfie sitting in front of them hugging his dinosaur plush.

Jesy and Leigh got married a year after us. It was a great day, and a lovely service. It was weird not seeing Leigh-Anne drink because she was two weeks pregnant with Brooke. They're both amazing parents and Jesy is so protective of them all. I guess the same as Perrie is with us.