Chapter 36

A/n - I'm warning you all now, this is one hell of a chapter. Worse than when things escalated to Perrie being hit by a car like 10x worse. Expect what's coming, don't say I didn't warn you.

JADES POV

I woke up alone. Perrie's body warmth missing, that being the reason I woke up in the first place. I yawned stretching and getting out of bed, walking downstairs. Perrie sat on the sofa talking to our mams, mug in hand. She smiled when she saw me and patted her lap. I yawned sitting on her, instantly feeling tired again when I cuddled into her.

"Morning cutie" she pecked my cheek, handing me a fresh mug of tea.

"Mornin' Pezz" I mumbled against her shoulder, sipping the tea. Drinking it all nearly in one go.

"Morning Jade" our mams smiled at us in awe.

"Mornin' mams" my eyes began to close again.

"Hey, I want to see those gorgeous eyes of yours don't close them" my eyes opened and I smiled sleepily at her "there they are"

"Your so cheesy"

"But you love it" she winked.

"I do"

"Save that for our wedding day" she smiled and I leaned up to kiss her.

"Norma we're going to be related" Debbie smiled.

"I know debs"

"Not yet though" I joked. They all turned to look at me "Meh maybe half way through next year. It's a lot to sort out, anyways the venue may not even have dates available for march"

"That's my girl" Perrie joked hugging me tighter.

"Forever" I pecked her cheek. Jesy and Leigh came down the stairs, looking a little embarrassed. Leigh looking like it was painful for her to walk.

"Morning Jesy" we all smiled.

"Morning" she replied.

"Morning Lei-" I cut them off.

"So you got a voice this morning Leigh? Or did you lose it along with your innocence last night" everyone laughed, including Jesy.

"I have" she croaked "but it's a little croaky"

"Good work Jesy, proved your good" Perrie smirked at a smug looking Jesy.

"I'm very proud of how loud she screams, it's like music to my ears" she smirked back. She picked Leigh up off the stairs, over her shoulder.

"Jes put me down!" She croaked hitting pounding her back with her fists, not affecting Jesy in the slightest.

"What? You were struggling to walk so I helped" she put her down on the sofa, and then Leigh cuddled up to her.

"Yeah your lucky your hot" she smiled pecking her cheek.

"And good in bed" I winked.

"Go fuck yourself" Leigh retorted.

"That's my job" Perrie responded, running her hand up and down my bare thigh. Saying as I slept with out pants on like usual because well it's better and Perrie loves it.

"Not in front of us" our mams groaned.

"Your horny in the mornings aren't you?" I smirked.

"Well your voice when you wake up is so damn sexy I can't help myself" she purred.

"Oi I'm the kitten, see these?" I pointed to my hand, that was clawed "do a lot of damage and I have proof missy"

"We know" they all said.