Chapter 28

JADES POV

"Well who asked who?" Jonnie asked.

"She asked me" I said.

"Perrie how did you come out?" Karl asked curious.

"Well funny story actually.." She started and laughed. "We had spent the night in Jesy and Leigh's bed in Rome. And mam rang and Jade was asleep on me and those two were cuddled up next to us. She asked if I was dating anyone and I said yes, she obviously heard me talking to Jade and asked if she could speak to them. So she did, so yeah basically Jade helped me" she laughed.

"You could have at least told me face to face like but who cares" Debbie laughed "so how did you two find out?" She gestured to Jesy and Leigh that we're sharing a single seat.

"Oh shit" we said together.

"We got a master key and decided to go see them. So basically we sort of walked in on them" we turned bright red.

"Oh my god seriously" Karl laughed.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

"So how were they?" My mam asked. I turned around embarrassed.

"Well both naked, obvs. Very fancy lace underwear and heels on the floor. And Jade sort of had her head between Perrie's legs" Jesy laughed. Everyone looked at me with a little bit of a shocked smirk.

"How many times you caught them?" Debbie asked.

"Once properly but once almost in our bed. But when we came in, Jade just smirked and said and I quote "join in if you like". Pulling Perrie's shorts down. Leigh almost did. Then I beat them with a pillow and then as revenge we hid in their wardrobe to jump out on them. But we decided to stop them before anymore clothes were lost" Jesy laughed and they all looked at me again.

"She's not as innocent as she looks you know" Perrie laughed.

"Yeah well only for you" I laughed. We took a sip of our drinks

"So Perrie, what's Jade like in bed?" My mam asked. Making us both choke.

"Mam!" I shouted embarrassed.

"Oh shush sweetie we want the details, right?" they all nodded "now spill"

"She's amazing" I tucked my head under her arm.

"Jade, what's Perrie like?" Debbie asked.

"Well-" I got cut off.

"She must be good, the amount of times we heard moaning and shouting through the walls" Jesy laughed.

"Now that wasn't all me" I joined in.

"Oh I forgot to ask, how was the shower sex?" I started to choke again.

"How do you know about that?" I asked.

"The walls are thin and I'm impressionable" Jesy smirked.

"Don't you dar-"

"Oh perrie, faster, harder, more ohhh" everyone laughed and Perrie sat with a smug look on her face "I don't know what your smirking at Edwards you're the same. God jade, there, moreee, harderrr, ohhhhhh"

"Wow sounds like you two have a lot of fun" Debbie laughed.

"Loud fun by the sounds of it" my mam laughed.

"Hang on, Jesy you said their was very fancy underwear and heels on the floor when you walked in" mam said and Jesy nodded. "who was the one wearing them?" She smirked. Jesy, Leigh and Perrie all looked at me.