Chapter 2

Eventhough I shared the work with my father, I mostly worked from home so that when Tasha wasn't here I was.

It was a normal friday evening and me and Emily were watching Frozen for the tenth time. I was reading away some health and safety report when I heard some keys.

"Mummy!" I take another bite from my apple as I hear Tasha's heels click away. I look up and Tasha takes her heels off and Emily runs into her arms.

"Hello darlings" Tasha says and kisses the top of Emily's head. She puts the bag of food down in the kitchen I suppose and comes back.

Tasha sits next to me on the couch facing me.

I turn my head and kiss her lips.

"You smell nice." I say and she smiles.

She is sitting on top of her legs as her fingers run through my hair while I look back at my laptop.

"I took a pregnancy test in the morning." She says and I look at Emily who is sitting on the floor watching TV.

"Em?"

"Yes?"

"Come sit on the couch baby." I say and she gets up and climbs on the couch and carries on watching her show."So?" I say to Tasha as I look at her. I shut my laptop and put in next to me.

"I'm pregnant."Tasha says and I look at her.

"I knew it." I say and laugh. "Fatty." I say and pull her towards me. She is laying on her stomach on my lap. She laughs and sighs not moving while I hold her arms.

"Emily is gonna get the wrong idea. Josh let go." She says and I laugh.

"She's not going to think I'm spanking you. She doesn't have a dirty mind like you." I let go of Tasha and she turns around and sits on my lap.

"I brought some nice food. I'm starving."

"Okay pregnant lady." I say and I get up too. Emily come on lets go eat.

"Okay." She says and gets up. Before we can walk over to the kitchen, the doorbell rings. I walk over to the kitchen while Tasha goes to answer the door while Emily follows her. I get some plates out and get some cups out. Tasha bought Chinese.

Tasha's POV

"You need a haircut my darling." I tell her as I walk to the door.

"No I do not." Emily says and throws her long full straight hair back. I laugh and roll my eyes.

I open the door but as soon as I see who it is I feel like shutting it. I stare at the blonde girl infront of me and wait for an explanation why she is here.

"The food is getting cold again." Joshua says behind me.

"Hannah?" He then adds. He picks Emily up and whispers something to her.

"She's so cute." Hannah says and I stare at her. Yeah, duh my creation but why the hell are you here.

"Are you okay?" Joshua asks her and she nods.

"Yeah some accident that was." She says trying to make a joke but fails. This is awkward. 

Why is Joshua's ex here? The one he left for me. Cheated on with me to be precise. I felt bad but at the same time jelous for the care he was showing her.

The image of seeing them in the grocery store invades my mind. They were so cosey and looking in love.

"So what can I do for you?" Joshua says after a few seconds of silence. She was wearing an oversized denim jacket and black ripped skinny jeans.