Chapter 13

Once again, Joshua had hired a nice summer house which was based in Venice. We had been on our honey moon a full week now.

I did not want to go back home. Definitely.

Venice was nice. I liked it. It was so homely. Maybe due to the fact that Joshua was very comfortable here. He knew the place like the back of his hand.

Emily was babbling Italian words she picked up from Josh and I sure was learning a lot. I understood it now quite briefly.

We had lunch back at the house. It was really hot outside.

Joshua's POV

"Emily do you want a sandwich?"

So far this honeymoon has been a succes. Me and Tasha had both agreed we did not wanna leave this happy family bubble. Hopefully, we weren't. 

"Tee can you pass me a drink?" Tasha turns around to open the fridge. I pick up the box containing Louboutin shoes.

"Josh.." She says and looks at me when she sees the box. She puts the coke can down and grins at me.

"Just open it. It was really hard finding a damn pair that you didn't already have or had."

She opens the box and removes the paper. She takes out a pair if black heels. They were long heels with the red sole just like all the other pairs she owned.

"You can wear it tonight."

"Where?"

"We are going out to have fun and I already got a babysitter."

"No I don't like babysitters!" Emily says and stomps her feet. I look at her and ignore her spoiled behaviour.

"I don't want babysitter I'm not a baby!"

"Emily you're going to rip my shirt." I whine and pick her up. "Mommy and Daddy will be back as soon as possible okay? You won't even notice. The babysitter is for Freya too?" I tell her to calm her down.

"Anyway." I continue ones Emily runs off with her second sandwich.

"So tonight?"

"Dinner and we can go out and get smashed."

"Sensible. We got two kids." Tasha laughs and admires her shoes.

"Fine you can watch me?" I tease and she rolls her eyes. "Who knows maybe some clues?"

"Oh so tempting." Tasha kisses my cheek and I pull her back before she can walk off. I pull her onto my lap and kiss her lips.

~

So that evening, we put the kids to bed, grt ready and then leave the babysitter.

Tasha is wearing a leather tight waist skirt and a soft pink crop top. She is wearing her new shoes underneath ofcourse.

We go straight to this club I know and am recommend to.

We find a booth to sit on and I order some drinks and hookah.

"I reckon Emily is going to become  dancer."

"Dancer?" I look at Tasha and frown. "Hell no!"

"Not that kind of dancing you douche."

"No to any kind of dancing." Tasha rolls her eyes. "Atleast one of them has to take over the business. And it would be nicer if both of them did." I add.

"Maybe we will have other driven babies?"

"More babies?" I laugh but Tasha really laugh with me.