Chapter 18

"No, I'm up for it. Text me the details. And no, haven't signed them yet. Did you see? I was so shocked. Embarrassed man. Worst football game ever. Anyway see you tonight, bye." I hang up the phone. Joey was one funny guy man.

"Tasha, they will be okay!" I nag and Tasha finally gets out and into the car. The driver has been standing here a good hour because she took her time getting dressed and then talking to Eliza as if its the first time she is babysitting.

"Its not even funny." I tell Tasha who is smiling at me. The driver takes us to the party. It was to celebrate mine and Joeys new ownership of the record label. It was our party and we were more than fashionably late. I was annoyed, yes.

I get out of the car and then open the door for Tasha. She looks amazing. She is wearing a black dress which is long and strapless. Her boobs look sexy and it took me a while to not take her dress back off when she put it on.

"Mr and Mrs Miller you finally arrived." The guy says and I gives me a glass of champage.

For the whole night, we talk to people and we drink. Tasha nags me she doesn't like Joey but I ignore it.

"Spencer." I say and Spencer turns around.

"Hey great party." He says. Lily walks up from behind him and I nod at her aswell.

"Tasha you look amazing." Lily says and Spencer nods.

"I know right." He adds and I roll my eyes.

"Stop staring at my wife." I tell him and he laughs.

"So where is this Joey guy?" Spencer says and I nod towards the back of the room. The place we hired was some posh place. Mostly made out of glass. It was quite dark around.

"Lets go dance." Lily tells Tasha and I let go of Tasha's hand. Tasha looks at me and blows me a kiss.

"I'll be right there." I tell her.

"So you care to sign me? I am a great vocalist." Spencer says and I laugh.

"No I am okay. We do have some interesting artists lined up though."

"Miller. Having fun so far?" Joey stands next to us and I nod at him.

"Too much fun." He laughs.

"Joey this is my best mate Spencer."

"Ah, nice to meet you." Joey says and shakes Spencers hand. Spencer nods at him and then excuses himself. I look at Tasha and Lily over at the dance floor and it seems like they're having fun.

"There is a great party going on next door and some chick I banged last week keeps texting me to come over."

"Then go?"

"You wanna come with me? 2 minutes!" I look at him and then at Tasha. She was too busy anyway. I nod and me and Joey sneak out.

"Excuse me?" The girl in front of me turns around to my voice, analyses me and then frowns. We got to the place and Joey already spotted the girl.

"You got a ring around your finger." She says.

"Thanks I had no idea! I just wanted to say you're heel caught on to some toilet paper." I say and she looks down and groans.

"You're welcome." I say and look at Joey who is talking to a very hot girl.

"Nora."She says. "Without the 'H' at the end." She had dark long hair and wearing a hideous dress that was purple.

"And I'm still married." I twirl around the bar stool.

"And I respect that, even though your a perfect 10."