Chapter 5

Joshua comes out of the bathroom with a towel low on his hips. He kisses my lips just before I skip into the bathroom.

"How come you're not dressed for school?" I hear him ask Emily.

I wash my hair, and take my time in the shower trying to relax the ache coming down there. My muscles were sore and I was sore everywhere else especially down below. I brush my teeth and apply my daily cleansing face wash routine. I then come out dry body and get into a pencil skirt and a blouse. I sit down and get my make up box out and go for the natural look today. Foundation, mascara, a nude lipstick and I blowdry my hair and it falls into waves.

By the time I step into my heels and grab my coat, bag and phone I hear some cries. Freya.

I rush downstairs and see Joshua holding Freya calming her.

"Did she have an attack?"

"Yeah." Emily is staring with wide eyes at Joshua and Freya. She didn't like it when Freya had her attacks but she wouldn't admit. She wasn't even jelous of all the attention Freya had.

"Are you not working today?" I ask Joshua and shakes his head.

"I can't be bothered to go in." He says and I roll my eyes.

"You should stay in too." Joshua says putting Freya down again. He puts his hand on my waist and I bite my lower lip.

"You look sexy today." He whispers and he kisses my neck. I smile and turn around kissing his lips.

"I'm feeling sore today." I whimper when Joshua grabs a handful of my ass.

"Good." He says and kisses my cheek. "Another reason why you should stay in today." I shake my head.

"I'm already a shit assistant."

"Speaking of assistant. Mine is going on maternity leave."

"So?"

"Is it weird if I tell her to send flowers to herself?"

"Joshua." I roll my eyes at him. "You're so spoiled its not even funny."

"Oh and you aint?"

"Nope?"

"Oh please your father still sends you a good night text."

"Talking about my father. He wants us to spend Easter at his summer house?"

"In Turkey?"

"Yes."

"For how long?"

"A week." I bite into the strawberry and sit down on a stool at the breakfast bar.

"No way."

"Yes way." I say and grab some nutella. I dip my strawberry in my nutella and Joshua whines like a little baby.

"Your dad fucking scares me and not only that I have to spend a whole week with Sean and Mckaila." He says and Emily giggles.

"Time Out daddy! You said a bad word." She says and Joshua ignores her.

"Stop being a douche. Whether you like it or not. You're gonna come with us, pretend you like it and you will pretend you are even having a good time." I say and Joshua rolls his eyes and scratches the back of his head. "If you behave, we can go to Italy the second week of easter."

"Deal." Joshua says grabbing Freya and kissing her cheeks.

I liked Italy and all but it was awkward being around all his family. They were huge and his aunties were not as nice as Gina. His youngest aunt that passed away.