Chapter 16

I take a shower and get ready for bed while all Joshua is interested in is talking my ear off about Joey Anderson.

"Josh I do not care at all. Guy creeps me out and bores me to death." I say and I get into bed and Joshua frowns and then gets into bed next to me. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. His head is hanging above me and I look at him.

"So whats the real problem?" He asks.

"Nothing except he was so artificial and boring. "  I say Joshua chuckles.

"Allow me to entertain you now then." He kisses my lips and I taste the mint on his lips. I smile at him and he plays with my hair before slipping my tank top and shorts off. My bra is in Joshua's hands as he throws it on the floor.

He kisses me neck down to my breast. He puts my nipple between his index finger and thumb. A moan leaves my lips and my hands search for Joshua's boxers. I slip them off, licking my lips.

Joshua digs his face into my neck as he enters me. He groans and then starts moving inside of me. First slow thrust making me moan softly. He starts to then thrust into me groaning in my neck.

"Fuck." He mumbles now kissing my lips. He stares at my face as I moan and can't hold it in further. I moan louder and dig my nails into Joshua's biceps.

"Come for me. " Joshua says. His hand is on my throat and I release while my eyes roll back.

"Fuck." He says groaning and releasing into me.  I look at him and my fingers run through his wet hair from the shower he just had. I pull him down to kiss his lips and his neck. He pulls his boxers back on.

"I love you." I tell him as he lays down next to me. His hands are on my waist as he pulls me closer kissing my lips.

"Always." He says and he plays with my belly button piercing. When his fingers stop moving I know he fell asleep.

~

"So you really do not want to come to the club opening with me?"

"Who's club again?"

"Tasha."  I look at Joshua in his boxers and smile at him.

"That is indeed my name."

"I've been telling you all week its Joeys opening."

"And I have been telling you all week I do not want to come." I say imitating his nagging voice. I chuckle and shake my head. I do make myself laugh.

"Take Spencer I'm sure he would be more than glad to come."

"I don't wanna take Spencer I wanna take you and we can have some fun."

"Oh my God. Joshua can you just leave it. I'm staying home. "

Joshua throws me the dirtiest look of all time. I roll my eyes and he turns around and walks into his wardrobe. I know he was pissed. I grab some laundry from the floor to help Eliza out a bit more. She left already since it was now 8 o'clock.

"What time do you have to he there?"

No reply.

"Have fun!" I tell him and he walks out his wardrobe ignoring me. He puts his suit on the bed and the lays down putting the TV on. I roll my eyes and run my hands through my hair before going downstairs to sit there and away from Grumpy.

An hour later, Joshua comes down the stairs in his suit. He grabs his keys and phone.

"I'm out." He says before walking out.

Okay then. I knew Joshua was going to get drunk. He called a cab to take him instead of taking his own car.

I put on a movie did some work on my laptop and then checked up on Noah before calling it a night.