Chapter 8

By the time we got to the hospital, Sasha already had the baby.

They wanted the sex to be a surpise so I still didn't know whether is was a girl or a boy. I heard some crying and then my dad came outside. We stared at him and he sighed.

"Its a boy!" He says and I don't know what to say. I had a brother? I look at Tasha who smiles and start hugging my father.

"Congratulations. I am so excited." She says and lets go of him. I nod at him. I can't seem to hide the sense of happiness I feel for him. He finally got his life all sorted out, and my baby brother had a mother and a way better childhood than mine. I give him a handshake and then hug him. I shove both my hands in my pockets as we walk inside the room where Sasha was holding the baby. I smile at her and Tasha kisses her cheek. She looked exhausted. I hold the baby and look at my dad.

"Did you name him yet?" Dad looks at Sasha who smiles and nods.

"Well, he said it was either Dylan or David Junior."

"Dylan." I say and Sasha laughs faintly.

"Dylan Miller." My father says and I give the baby back to Sasha.

"We'll let you rest." Tasha says and I nod. We all walk back out.

"We will visit as soon as the baby comes out of hospital." Tasha tells my dad again and we leave them for some peace.

I take my hoodie off and give it to Tasha.

"I'm not cold." She says and I roll my eyes. I know she is. All she is wearing is a long sleeved shirt with shorts so small, showing almost every inch of her legs.

"Tasha." I say annoyed. She has been shivering already and we have on the car park for about 30 seconds. She takes the hoodie and puts it on. It looks baggy on her but sexy as hell. I get into the car and sigh.

"Can't believe I have a little brother."

"You were a lone child for 24 years obviously. Dylan was so cute."

"He was alright looking."

"Jerk." Tasha says and laughs.

When we pull up on the driveway Sean and Mckailas car is still there.

It is about 11 PM and I am even more tired when I realise I am home.

I walk into the kitchen to get myself a drink before I sit in the living room with them. Tasha is upstairs probably because when I return she isn't there.

"Congrats Joshua."

"So how does it feel to finally be a big brother."

"Weird. I'm 24 years older than him. I could be his dad." We sit in silence for a minute with only the sound of the TV playing.

"True." Sean and Mckaila both get up when Tasha returns.

"Were going to go then." Sean says hugging Tasha and shaking my hand.

"Goodnight everyone." Mckaila says waving at me. When they all dissapear and I hear Tasha turning the security alarm on, I turn the TV off and I walk upstairs checking on the kids.

When I return, Tasha is getting ready for bed. She is sitting at her make up desk whiping make up off her face. I climb into bed and check my phone and, well once a while, Tasha.

She puts her hair in a bun before getting dressed in some shorts and a tanktop.

I put my phone down and pull Tasha closer to me. We haven't spend much time together today. Alone. I kiss her cheek and sigh. Her fingers lace between mine as her behind is pressed into me.