EPILOGUE

"Its been so long and we have been planning this trip a year Josh!" Tasha says and I nod. The gang was hardly together. I hardly even saw my own family working so hard to achieve what I have now. Me and the gang did see eachother though a lot. Usual movie nights, parties, birthdays etc etc. But this summer would be the ultimate summer. We invited everyone to our mansion in Barcelona for three whole months. No jobs, no school. I was excited because its been 11 years.

Sean had two pair of twins. Mckaila sadly just broke up with her fiancé (second) but has her kid still with her. Beau was married surprisingly and also had a kid. Her husband however cant make it since he is a . Kevin and his husband will be attending. They choose not to have kids. Spencer and Lily definitely will be attending. Marshall and Anabelle will be coming with them obviously. Further, Jamie and Mark with Delilah and Junior. Tommy and Robert promised to stay a few weeks but I doubt it knowing them.

Twenty five people sharing a 15 bedroom house. Easy right. Full staff is hired. Cooks, cleaners and babysitters.

"Three months.." Emily and Marshall sigh at the same time. I nod and laugh at them.

"All people you know calm down."

"Not really." They say at the same time again and laugh at themselves.

"That is so annoying." I say and I roll my eyes.

"No dad seriously nobody our age is gonna be there."

"The whole of Barcelona doesnt have a twenty one year old?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. Stupid questions demand stupid answers. Plus cant help it you were a teenage pregnancy." I laugh.

"You will have your own room." Tasha says walking in to the kitchen and kissing my cheek.

"Really?" Marshall says a bit too excited. I look at him and groan.

"Get out." He turns red and Tasha slaps my arm. "What its him being disgusting! " I say and Emily sighs.

"Anyway were heading out. Love you." Emily says and drags Marshall out.

"Its bad enough shes dating him let alone living with him. Oh God." I sigh and Tasha just laughs.

"He is super clever and its Marshall come on."

"His hormones are taking over that brain Tee."

"Cant believe she is already 21."

"God were old." I say. "38. My first grey hair is here."

"First?" She teases.

"Shut up Tee."

"Freya." I say hearing the door opening.

"Yes daddy?" She smiles at me and then gives me that I am innocent look.

"Nice try." I say and she sighs and stomps her feet. "You're still grounded."

"I am 18 and I am going college and you're grounding me still?"

"Should have thought about that before throwing a party without my permission." I say and she rolles her eyes and walks away from me.

"Good night. " I say and she groans walking up the stairs.

"I'm so good at this." I say and Tasha chuckles.

"Poor girl."

I laugh and drink my cup empty. "Lets call it a night." I take Tashas hand and kiss her lips before going up the stairs.

-

Noah's POV

While I am tapping my fingers on my desk I was wondering what it would be like to finally be a senior. This summer was well deserved I had worked so hard in school, soccer and my reputation couldn't get any better. I had an awesome girlfriend for the month. There is a knock my door and I turn my head from my laptop to see mom and dad at the door.