Chapter 11

Tasha's POV

What else had the girls planned for me?

A day at the spa, fancy food and then instead of clubbing - a fun fair.

I was surprised, not going to lie. This was going to be good fun. I was kind if worried about Joshua but I knew for sure that nothing bad would happen.

By the time we got to the place, it was around 9 and already getting dark.

"Hey where shall we go in first?" Lily says. I look around and shrug. A rollercoaster was drawing me in and I pointed at it.

"Great! I feel sick just looking at it Beau complained. I laugh and hook my arm around hers.

"Don't worry it will be fun!"

"Yeah.. fun."

By the time were in it, I am as excited as a kid on Chrismas day. Of course do I scream my lungs out.

Joshua's POV

So we spend the whole day in Vegas. From gambling to drinking, as it was getting around 9 we made our way in the private jet back home. It was all part of the plan. I flew my family over from Italy and they all have been staying at a hotel. One person was especially meeting me so that we could go to the fun faire and surpise Tasha.

Spencer, Sean, Kevin, The twins and me have spend the day together. Boy was it a day to remember.

When we get to the fun faire I have Louise with me. Tasha's favourite person from my family. Louise was first not able to make it but I even went that far to make arrangements with her art school.

Who could say no to Joshua Miller and his money?

Louise kept jumping up and down and clinging on to me. It was weird not having Spencer stare at her and trying to flirt with her. Seemed like other girls were blind to him.

"Louise you need to calm the fuck down." I tell my cousin. She mumbles Italian swearwords and I roll my eyes. We spot the girls walking around, they were all laughing and eating an ice cream.

Beau firstly spotted us and all the eyes were on us and Tasha's ice cream almost fell out of her hand.

"Louise!" She said outloud and ran towards us. She practically jumped Louise and wrapped her legs around her middle. I wasn't too happy with this. My bi-curious cousin needs to back off.

I was perfectly happy with her not being able to come but just for Tasha I had to go the extra mile. While the girls are still hugging eachother I pull Louise away.

"Don't make me regret it Gosh." Tasha looks at me and smiles. She so totally knew I was behind this. Louise gets introduced to the rest of the girls and we all stick around till the faire closes around 1AM.

Tasha jumped on my back and we wondered around. Our attention was on ourselves as we joked around everyone was having separate conversations and laughing around.

Tasha is laughing and has her face in my neck. She keeps tickling my neck. I swirl around and she squeels and stops.

"Josh!" She screams out and I can hear laughing. I stop and we walk further buying some food. Tasha jumps off my back and we sit down to eat late night snacks. I eat my cheese fries in silent when someone touches my back.

I turn around and see a group of teenage girls.

"Hi?" Tasha says and they all giggle.

"Tasha Reynolds right?"

"Yup."

"Omg. We have been stalking you forever. Can we take a picture with you and your boyfriend?"