Chapter 6

When the time hit noon, Louise flew through the door. Tasha and her hugged and jumped up and down like little school kids. Yeah, great she got on with someone from my family but Louise being all bi-curious it freaked me out.

Louise hugged her mother Gabriella and everyone. She was here like once a year. She was an art student in Rome which I found quite impressive. She was the talents of the family apart from Christian and Freddie being great soccer player, just like me of course.

When Louise was admiring Tasha's engagement ring I got a sense of proudness obviously.

It was around lunch time and everyone was eating food. Louise and Tasha sat next to me and Emily was on my lap eating some lettuce. I listen vaguely to the chitter chatter of Tee and Lou.

"You down for tonight?" Christian says and I look at him and nod. I was so down for getting wasted and just being back in Italy.

After like an hour of watching these damn kids play, Tasha being too busy to even notice me nudging her. Whatever! I get up and get some juice out.

We spend the whole day inside by the lake watching these damn kids play and these women talk. Me, Christian and Freddie play some soccer with the neighbours and by the time its evening I take a shower and get dressed in jeans, converses and a neat buttoned up navy blue shirt. I put Emily to bed and Freya just to do Tee a favour. When I come down its about 8 o'clock. Tasha is on the couch with marshmallows and a wine bottle. She is watching a movie with Louise and Freddie. Christian comes behind me and pats my back. Tasha gets up and walks over to me.

"Where you going?"

"Out?" I say and I pull her closer, kissing her lips.

"Oh okay." She says and she walks away. I pull her back and look at her.

"What?" I say and she shrugs.

"Don't get too drunk." She taps my chest and I smile at her.

"We both know I will." I say and I kiss the back of her ear. She softly pushes me back.

By the time we get to this club, I have shisha blowing and I am drinking some nice cocktails. Tonight, I am having fun.

Midnight, I am sitting with Christian and some guys. I am high and drunk. I am horney as hell and I would like to go home and fuck Tasha senseless.

Some girls come and sit next to me when I realise Christian and his gang are all dancing with some girls. Fuck.

" Avere un buon tempo bello?" What? It takes my mind a few seconds to register which mouth is talking to me.

"I was having a good time yes." I say sarcastically. I stare at the space infront of me before blowing some smoke out. I loved apple shisha. I hated apples but I disliked any fruit.

"American." Another one says and I frown. The girls sitting in the booth all staring at me pouting and pushing their breast out. I run my hand through my hair and then sigh. Some rubs over my croth and I shoot up.

"Wow wow." I say and look at the girl. "I'm engaged and I have two kids." Christian stares at me from across the room and shakes his head. Fuck, he got the wrong idea.

"Sexy." I hear and I frown.

"I need to go." I get up and I see double. Fuck why was I turned on? I was already turned on. Not by these hoes was I?

Fuck. Fuck.

"I need to leave." I say and I see double for a second. I pull Chris out of the crowd and I walk outside.