Chapter 28

Tasha's POV

As soon as Joshua leaves I can't hold my tears in. Lily comes to sit next to me and hugs me.

"How did we end up like this. Its been months but it feels like everything happened yesterday. I'm just not healing. Am I gonna feel like this for ever?" I ask and Lily just hugs me and tells me it will all be okay soon.

"He has Nora to make him forget what he wants. He'll turn around soon." Spencer nods agreeing with Lily.

That evening while I give food to the kids all I can think about is Freya's drawing. My kids were suffering too. I loved them the most so I was putting them first always. I missed Joshua I missed us. Part of me wants to stop acting like I have it all together. I put them to bed and Eliza arrives while I get ready for Mckailas birthday party.

Joshua's POV

Around 10 o'clock I head home from work and have a quiet night in. I text Mckaila.

Sorry I couldn't make it. Happy birthday

Around midnight I go to sleep. Sean calls me in the morning.

"Sup Miller."

"Who calls people 8 o'clock in the morning."

"I do." Sean laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Golf this afternoon you better not cancel."

"Oh shit tonight?"

"Josh." Sean says and I laugh.

"Fine I will be there."

"Cool see you then." I sigh and turn to my sleep. At lunch time Nora calls me while I am getting dressed. I dry my hair quickly and then pick up.

"Hey."

"Hey hotsuff. How are you?"

"Fine just woke up." The time reads 13:04

"Such an early bird." Nora laughs and I can hear a cupboard closing.

"What's up." I say and pull a shirt over my head. I put on my white airforces and walk over to the door.

"Not much, bored out of my mind."

"Is that an invitation to come over?"

"It sure is. But are you good entertainment?"

"You know it."

"Come proof yourself." I curse after locking my phone and stuffing condoms in my pocket.

I knock on Nora's door and she opens up and leans on the door opening. She looked sexy as hell wearing a dress that was tight and had no sleeves.

"That was fast." Nora says and I dig into my pocket and pull the string of condoms out. Nora giggles and pulls me by my shirt inside. My hand reaches into her hair and I push her against the wall gently. I kiss her lips and I can feel her hands reaching up my shirt. She smiles at me and pulls me in to her room. She flicks the light on and closes her curtains.

"Don't wanna be putting up a show do we?" She giggles and I laugh laying on the bed. I pull her down with me making her sit on my lap. Her fingers go over my lips before she pushes her index finger in my mouth. I feel myself growing and growing. Her eyes are locked on mine.

I kick of my shoes and I roll over so that she is beneath me. I pull my shirt off and she unbuckles my belt. I reach down to kiss her but before my lips can reach hers the doorbell rings.

"Who is that?" I ask Nora.

"I have no clue." She chuckles and my lips crush into her. The doorbell carries on going off.