Chapter 12

The Wedding

I wasn't panicking at all. I was getting married? I was getting married.

Spencer was wearing a suit that was quite identical to mine. Mine was a bit different. It was pitch black and the tie was navy blue. Spencer's tie was the same colour and so was Seans. Mine was just a different shade.

"Joshua, Tasha has gone missing." Sean says and I look at Spencer.

"What do you mean missing?" I say and turn around to face Sean. I swallowed the thick lump in my throat.

"She slipped out and nobody is able to find her. All the girls and the babies are there except for Tasha." I grab my phone and call Tasha's phone. Voicemail. I call Lily.

"Where the hell is Tasha?" I snap.

"We looked everywhere in this house we can't find her. She was getting into her dress the last time I saw her."

"How can she dissapear? This is fucking weird this is."

"Listen I'm still looking for her. We all split up and tried looking. I'll call you if we find her." She hangs up. On me.

"What the fuck." I feel like I can't breath. I start panicking and wheezing. 

"Joshua stay focused. Stay focused." Spencer tells me but my breathing is getting shorter and shorter. The next thing I know is that I pass out.

Great.

When I wake up, my father, David and Spencer are hanging over me.

"He's gonna wake up wait for it."

"You're going to ruin his suit Spencer." I look at Spencer with a cup of water above me.

"Get away from me." I tell him and sit up. Fuck.

"Did anyone find Tasha? Am I meant to get married to myself."

"Where you going?" I sigh and look at my dad.

"How long till the wedding?"

"An hour exactly."

"I'm going to find Tasha." I say and walk out with my dad's car keys.

"We don't need a missing bride and groom!" My father says and Spencer follows me.

"Did you find her?" I say answering Lily's call.

"We did, she locked herself into one of the rooms."

"Why?" I snap for the second time at Lily.

"I have no clue. She is telling us to leave her alone."

"I'm on my way."

When we get to the house. Everyone is standing around the door.

"Tasha?"

"What?"

"What are you playing at?"

"I can't do this." Tasha says and I rub my forehead. I am so confused.

"What are you talking about?" No reply.

"Tasha open this door right now or I am kicking it down." No reply.

"Tasha?" I hear a click and I look back at everyone.

"Give them a moment people." Spencer says and I slip into the room. Tasha is sitting in on the floor in a hoodie which looks like mine.

"Why are you not dressed?"

"I am having second thoughts."

"Really? Now you're having second thoughts? 5 fucking years later?"