Chapter 27

"Yes?" Nora sits up and licks her lips straightening her bra strap. I sit up as well annoyed at the phone call Nora just received that interrupted us. "No mom I know. No I didn't come back from a jog its almost midnight. I'm out of breath because.. Mom get to the point please." Nora has gone pink and I try holding my laugh in. "I'm fine yeah. I'll text him. Bye mom. Love you too." Nora puts her phone down and puts her hands in front of her face.  I laugh out loud now and try to stop myself.

"That was amusing."

"That was embarrassing." She says and I put her feet back on my lap. I kiss her neck and lips.

"Explaining to your mother you were sitting in my clothes and she interrupted our heavy make out session yeah..."

"Whatever." She pulls my shirt closer and kisses me again. I grin against her lips before she stops me. "I need to text Thomas and give him the keys to my apartment he wants to stay at my place for some odd reason." I shrug and she texts him.

We return to the movie we paused an hour ago but the doorbell goes off an hour later.

"I'll get it. You're practically naked." Nora rolls her eyes and sits indian style. I return with Thomas behind me and Nora gets the keys out of her purse and throws it at him.

"No girls." She says and he stares at her.

"Yeah see you tonight. I'm only staying because the house is full of relatives and I didn't want to spend my weekend away with them." He says and I feel kinda awkward because Nora was sitting in my shirt only.

"Okay." Nora says and I walk him back out and he fist bumps me.

"That was awkward." I say and sit back down.

"He is so bringing a girl over." I chuckle and continue the movie. Nora puts her legs over my lap again and eats the popcorn.

"Okay I wanna go see what he is doing. Can we go spy on him?" I look at Nora and laugh.

"Really?" I say and Nora gets up. Great she was actually serious. She runs upstairs and gets dressed. Last thing I wanna do is spy on her little brother. I don't even care what he is doing. I was going to get lucky.. There goes my luck.

"I'm ready." She says and I grab my keys.

"God I'm happy I had no sister spying on me." I mumble and Nora laughs.

"Were you that bad?"

We head over to Nora's apartment. Its quite hard to look through a window since she lives on the 6th floor.

"How am I gonna see?" I point at the post thing and she sits on the floor and looks through it.

"Dopey the door is open." I whisper and Nora gets up and we slowly go inside. I pull Nora to the side quickly hearing some footsteps.

"Do you want a drink or?" Thomas says. He walks from the living room to the kitchen.

"Can I borrow your phone?" a

"Its my pocket one minute."

I realize his coat was behind me. I pull Nora into the guest bedroom.

"There is a girl here I am so gonna kill him."

"Wait.." I say putting my hand over Nora's mouth. I open her closet and push her inside before going in myself. The tiny closet is making it only possible to have a few centimeters apart. I smile at Nora and she bites her lip as her eyes are locked on mine. I found this very arousing that I couldn't help but grow down there. Nora is pressed against me so she definitely is feeling this. Her face turns pink ones again and I shrug mouthing a sorry. She turns around making her bottom push straight into my erection.