Chapter 30

"What should I do?"

"Drag her fine ass to court." Spencer says eating a bag of chips on my counter.

"Don't want to go that far.. Fine?"

"Okay. Just wait and see. Its only been a few days. We both know its true. Plus you were lucky enough to bang her."

"I'd like to know if my sperms walking around this world you know." I sigh.

"There is a possibility..."

"Shut up." I tell him. Remembering our teenage years.

"So Lily just got the best idea ever." Tasha and Lily walk through the door with baby Ana.

"Which is?" I ask looking at Lily.

"Since you are too nice to sue her. You should seduce her get her drunk and get answers." Lily says and Tasha nods. God they were bored.

"And you're okay with that?" I ask Tasha laughing.

"I do trust you." She says smiling. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Can't be a dick to her. I liked her once upon a time." Tasha rolls her eyes and I wash my hands. This was fucked up.

"This is all you have to do. Get her drunk and make her spill it all out." Lily says. I frown and look at Lily.

"Spencer really rubbed off on you."

"Maybe." She says and Spencer chuckles running his hand through her hair and messing it up. He takes Anna off her and shrugs.

"What's your plan then genius?" Tasha asks and I shrug.

"I don't think Nora would drag it on this long if it was my kid."

"I think she would. She is liking the attention." Tasha says rolling her eyes.

"How about you do it?" I tell Tasha. "You get her drunk and you get it out of her."

Tasha just laughs and I frown. "Being serious over here." I say and she stops.

"That would be so obvious." She says rolling her eyes. I put the grape in my mouth that I had in my hand for a while now.

"Lets just leave it shall we?" I say and I grab my laptop off the table. "Got some work to do homies." I kiss Tasha's lips and she groans out in frustration while I walk out and sit in my office. It was already noon and I had nothing done today.

After like an hour Tasha pokes her head through the door.

"Can we talk?"

"Were talking now?" I say and I smile at her. She rolled her eyes and turns around..

"I'm just joking Tee please continue." She smiles and sits down in the chair in front of me. The phone rings and I check to see who it is. "One minute I promise." I tell Tasha who rolles her eyes and nods. When I put the phone down finally Tasha is giving me a look.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I say and lean against my desk standing in front of her.

"I think I forgot it was almost twenty minutes ago." She says and I chuckle.

"8minutes but okay."

"Okay so if you wanna let go of it until she decided whats next fine with me."

"Thanks Tee." I say surprised she changed her mind so quickly.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Tasha says and I nod sitting back down watching her walk out the room. I get on with my work again. All this paperwork needed sorting and some checking over. I was checking my email when Tasha walked through the door in her pink towel looking very sexy. Her wet hair was falling over her shoulders.

"Emily." She whispers passing it to me. I get up and pull Tasha back while I speak to the person. Someone who wanted to sign Emily a contract. Yeah, over my dead body. She gives me a puzzled look and my fingers slip over her neck. She cocks her head to one side before trying to walk away again teasing me.

"Yeah sure just email me the details." I say before hanging up.

"You're hilarious." I say and Tasha chuckles.

"Thought you had a lot of work to do." She says and I kiss her lips. Her mouth slips open allowing me to push my tongue in. My hands travel down to her towel and I drop it. Tasha looks at me and I bite her lower lip.

"Like say we didn't have sex in the office before." I say and she chuckles slapping my chest. She kisses my lips again unbottoning my shirt. I push her towards my desk and tilt her up so that she is sitting on the edge.

"Fuck you're sexy." I mumble kissing her neck. She unzips my pants dipping her hand into my boxers making me groan. I move her legs apart licking my lips before entering her. She moans out and I watch her moan while I move in and out of her. I kiss her jawline and hold both her legs up as she leans back on the desk moaning and whimpering. I pull her back up making her wrap her arms around my neck and having her face next to my ear.

"Josh.. I.. I.. I'm gonna come..." She barely says before her whole body shakes and I come aswel.

"Fuck." I groan and Tasha's lips find mine.

"And I just took a shower." Tasha says making me chuckle.

"How about we take a shower?" I say and she laughs grabbing the towel and shaking her head.

"How about you take a shower and I make us lunch?" She says walking out the room. "I love you!"

I roll my eyes and sigh. "Yeah yeah.."

The End.