Chapter 19

So I don't want to bother anyone with bullshit of my own. I check into a hotel and sigh. I had nothing on me but my phone. I get out of my clothes and then get to bed. Sleep doesn't come easy but it finally does at 4 in the morning.

When I check out it is almost noon. I meet up with Spencer because I really need advise in these situations.

"Can't believe this is happening." Spencer says sitting down in the coffee shop down town.

"I'm not cheating I told you this already."

"Who is the girl?"

"Her name is Nora and she literally forced herself into my life." I tell him about the night and how she found out my name through instagram and not even me.

"Its been so hard juggling all this shit." 

"Drop some things?"

"I don't know where to start with this shit."

"So she just told you to get out?"

"We had the same argument for few days now. Then I left my phone and she must've picked it up and read my text.

"I'd say go talk to her because you're not cheating and maybe you can work things out so that you have more time for your wife and kids?"

"Sounds about right." I say and I sigh rubbing my facial hair.

"I'm gonna get going. I have soms stuff to do but im gonna take the kids with me."

"What you doing?"

"Srcretly checking out restaurants and hotels we own."

"Oh can I come. I love food."

"Sure."

I go to the house and the kids are playing around and chasing eachother. When they see me they run over and ask mr where I have been. I ask a maid to get the kids all ready to go out. Tasha is sitting on the couch not even looking at me.

Spencer is waiting out in the car.

"Say bye to mumy." I say and all three of them do. I strap them in their car seats and I leave without talking to Tasha. I need to let her calm down.

Me and Spencer and the kids go out to eat some lunch then we head to the hotel and check in. We chill around for a few hours, the kids jump around on the beds and me and Spencer play on the ps3.

"Shit Emily you made me lose!" Spencer high fives Emily and I look at her cast. "Watch out for your arm okay Emily?" She nods and carries out jumping up and down on the bouncy beds.

"Lets go eat some more food." I say and we check out with my proper name.

"Miller, Joshua Miller?" The guy says who is the manager and I nod and he swallows. "Sir, what a nice surprise."

"Looks good around here." I tell him and he nods smiling proudly.

"We try." He says.

We leave to eat at the restaurant next on my list. It also meets my standards.

"Kids you wanna go watch a movie?" Spencer asks and Emily and Freya nod.

"Some 3D movie was on I'm sure." I look at Spencer frowning. I don't feel like movies.

"While we go you can go talk to Tasha?" He says and I rub my face.

"Thanks man." I drop them off at the movies and Spencer picks Noah up and they all walk in. Time to face reality.

"Tee?" I say walking in. Tasha is with Lily in the kitchen.

"I'm gonna check on Marshall." Lily says and walks out the kitchen. I hear the front door opening and closing.